“At the end of the day it is Fish and Chips”
Review of Frying Nemo

Frying Nemo
Ranked #88 of 413 Restaurants in Darwin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went there last night with a mate for his birthday. The staff are friendly and able to answer all questions. There is plenty of seats, I can see by the amount of people the place can get busy. The rustic chip were awesome and the salt and pepper calamari was tasty. We both had burgers, the meat was very dry. The place did not have cold beer which was a shame after a hard day at the office. I would return. The place is little over priced for what you receive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful place to eat! The owner was so friendly to us, made wonderful conversation and even surprised us with a little box of raw fish and gloves to feed the fish from the the marina deck. Really enjoyed the food and generally had a lovely evening! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent food but value for money very disappointing the price they charged for my main meal NT barramundi the portion was a cocktail fish 2 small pieces for $16.50

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I previously dined here with an out of town guest, and wrote in my review that I would “try again”.
I have been again and will continue to dine here, for a lovely meal in a pleasant location.
Kids meals available, and they can watch and feed the fish in the marina.
Friendly manager, who is keen to please !

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We have been waiting nearly an hour for our fish and chips. There are only 8 tables of people here so not sure why it's taking so so so long. You can only get two types of fish grilled. Your fish doesn't come with chips you have to order it separately, so becomes an expensive fish and chips.
Average meal, definitely NOT worth the wait.