“Best in Darwin”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Darwin, Australia
“Best in Darwin”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Piwis catches the essence of customer satisfaction. Perfect setting, delicious food, friendly efficient service. The views out over the sea to the lights of Darwin in the background is breathtaking. We have eaten at Pee Wees several times and found the menu to be fresh and exciting with not a mediocre offering to be found, all top notch. Prices a little on the high side like most Darwin restaurants, but worth every cent mmmm. Highly reccommended for that special occasion.

2 Thank SusynRobin

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Sedbergh, United Kingdom
“Pee Wee's at the point”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Pretty good but at 130$ it ought to be! I made a wrong choice for main course but entree of fish platter ( gravlax, tartare et al) and dessert of chocolate s##t ( trip advisor won't let me spell it!) was great. Service good and v attentive
I biked there but would have been expensive taxi...and no bus in evening
The restaurant at the end of stokes bay wharf for a similar meal cost about 2/3 of this and was much easier to get to!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Mylss
Cairns, Australia
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

My husband and I went to Pee Wees to celebrate the end of our 6 week holiday and it exceeded all my expectations! The location was breath taking, the service impeccable and the food to die for.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Lynne Z
Sydney, Australia
“Fine dining in Darwin”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I was more than pleased when we were seated, right next to the water and fabulous view.
The service was very good, not excellent!My husband was offered a refill for his beer, but not me, when I had roughly a cm. of wine left!! Food was great, albeit, "fine dining", some meals are very small servings. My husband ordered the venison, it was about 4 paper thin slices. Not enough for any man. Our twice cooked duck was quite large though and delicious! Moral is, there is no balance between serving sizes of mains. And yes, the venison is considerably more expensive. Also had less accompaniments than ours. My daughter got the chocolate ????, was not as impressed as she expected. Overall, very good, tasty fresh food. I also compliment the not rushed atmosphere.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ashbron
“Stunning, fabulous, excellent and worth it”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Just spent our 25th anniversary here. The view was stunning, the service fabulous with timings between 3 courses long enough to not feel rushed. The food was excellent and overall it was worth the money spent on a very enjoyable evening. We'll be back for sure.

1 Thank Ken M