Mantra Pandanas
Travelodge Resort Darwin(Darwin)
Hilton Darwin(Darwin)
H Hotel(Darwin)
1,019 results
All reviewsrestaurant downstairspandanroom servicewater viewhotel roombusiness tripcooking facilitieswashing machine and dryerair conone bedroom apartmentgood sizebuffet breakfastcentral locationgreat spotdarwin cbdmitchell stcar parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Having stayed at numerous hotels in Australia we loved this hotel. The rooms are stylish, modern and comfortable with everything we needed including washer and dryer, fantastic shower, King sized comfortable bed and pillows, great views, swift lifts and ample parking.

On phone enquiry at 10am we were advised that we could check in early as our room was ready. The lovely young lady on reception Friday 30th May (morning) was exceptional with her customer service, helpfulness and knowledge.

We can only fault the business centre. Please update and have printing facilities and computer programs to support guests such as Adobe.

The pool is a little small as well.

Thank you for a great stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hi tania808,
Many thanks for such a great review and we're delighted that we gave you the wow factor! I have shared your feedback with the team and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I won a government role in Darwin. I was accommodated here fro the end of March to mid May.
The staff at the hotel were really helpful during my time there. I had to deal with a number of extensions ( staying longer because my furniture had not arrived). They assisted wit a range of things including getting the hot water service fixed when it broke.
I had the great views of the northwest of Darwin and could watch the sun sets at night.
The hotel is almost in the centre of Darwin and close to everything by a short walk.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig S
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Hello CraigSandy09,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It was a pleasure for us to look after you during your time here and we're delighted that you enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great location .. Big rooms and great value
Clean .. Has a kitchenette. Central to e erythi g. Service good
Had late checkout ..would stay. Only thing need new pillows
Parking is usually included in room rate

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beachelandra

Hi beachelandra,
Many thanks for the five star rating and please do stay with us again next time you visit the top end.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel and I must say I would highly recommend It for short term or long stay travellers.

The great things include:

1. Choice of room
2. I upgraded to a 19th floor unit with a great balcony, well equipped kitchen, large room, separate bedroom, huge bathroom with washing machine/dryer and uninterrupted views of the ocean - magnificent.
3. Friendly and helpful staff, arrived from the local markets on the beach at 11pm and the hotel bar was closed but the on site manager said no problem and served us drinks in the lobby.
4. As stones throw into the city and all local attractions.
5. Business facilities, I conducted business over the phone for half the day in the cafe with free wifi.
6. Room service, good dinning, mad excellent gym.

This is definitely the best hotel in Darwin that I have stayed in and one I will keep coming back to. I love hotels with helpfuL staff it just makes the trip all the better.

I would recommend you ask for a room with sea views, and my room on the 19th floor was perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with sea views, if you are staying longer ask for a small apartment.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Blondenomad94,
Thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us and it's great to hear that you enjoyed our location and facilities which we agree are suitable for both short and long stay guests. We're pleased that you enjoyed our friendly and helpful service and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed at the Mantra Pandanas for one night in April for business. The hotel is apartment style; each apartment has a self contained kitchen. Mantra P is very centrally located. My apartment has a glimpse view of the harbour. My room is very spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen and a large balcony. The hotel staff are very friendly and efficient. I tried the breakfast the next morning. It had a nice spread of items, such as eggs, sausages, pastries etc. Overall, I was very satisfied with the hotel and am happy to recommend it to my friends

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BirdPinoTrollFin
Dave Pearson I, General Manager at Mantra Pandanas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear BirdPino
Thank you for choosing to stay at Mantra Pandanas and for taking time out to write such a great review. We're delighted that you enjoyed the experience and are happy to recommend us to your friends. Hopefully we can welcome you back soon on your next visit!