“Highly recommended!”

Ranked #137 of 157 Hotels in Brisbane
Brisbane, Australia
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

Excellent place to stay. I cannot speak highly enough of this apartment complex.

I stayed here for 2 weeks in January while completing a course nearby. The apartment had plenty of space with a gorgeous view overlooking the city.

The location was very convenient, as was having a woolworths only a short walk down the hill.

I found the manager to be very relaxed but extremely helpful. All questions were answered promptly and thoroughly and nothing was too much trouble... even when I managed to lock myself out of my room.

There was plenty of secure parking spaces available and I found that the complex itself felt very safe which was important to me as I was alone.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in Brisbane. I'm not sure of normal pricing but as I was staying for a longer time, there were weekly deals on which made it extremely affordable. I've stayed in many places but this is my preferred place.

Looking forward to staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

# of us stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nights. The manager was friendly and efficient. Unfortunately the property is in need of a bit of an upgrade. I experienced very poor interent service which cost me $A32 for 3 days. After many calls to the hotels internet provider it was concluded that I could get a refund and have what poor service withdrawn, or to sit on the floor of the corridor while sending my business emails.

Room Tip: ask for a room close to the wireless internet points, the restaurant is in the hotel next door and i...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Christchurch, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

The plus side of this apartment was that it was spacious and quiet and walking distance to Queens Mall, Eagle Pier and the local Woolworths. The downside was it needs a really good scrub (showers) etc and some maintenance done and maybe replace the very firm beds. When we arrived the apartment had been obviously cleaned very quickly.The table and gas hobs hadn't even been wiped down. When reception was open, it was Christmas time, mentioning this to the Manager he did have our room serviced that day. This prompt action was really appreciated and he was extremely helpful. On booking I had requested an upper level with a view but alas we were on the first floor.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

Not the fanciest apartments I've stayed in (even in Brisbane), but fantastic value. Simple basic apartments with basic furnishings and basic kitchens.

Location is great - short walk to Chinatown and the nightclubs in the Valley; short walk to the City; short walk to Roma St Parklands.

There's a surprising number of eateries around Spring Hill - they're not right on your doorstep, but take a stroll in any direction and you'll start spotting them. If you want to venture further afield, Eagle St Pier and the Valley offer even more places to eat. Supermarkets are close by - a large Woolworths and a small IGA are about the same distance away.

If there's a negative, it's that the onsite pool is tiny (I'm guessing 10m long), gym is tinier, and the opening hours are even tinier - from memory the sign forbids using the gym/pool except between 9am-7pm

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Gladstone, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment in December 2012 loved the location as it not to far to walk to the city, there is a corner store straight across from the apartments which is open 24 hours. The room was not to bad the carpet had a fair few stains, the air con leaked, they need to put a air con or at least a ceiling fan in the bedroom as it still get warm in there even with the air con on. The security is good but your tag for doors/ elevators only let's you on the floor your staying on and we had a drama with it because the letter you are givin on arrrival states the you have to put all your rubbish in the rubbish chutes located on level 4 & 5 but we were staying on level 2 so we had to go to reception just to be told oh sorry there's rubbish chutes on every level, you also can not put food scraps in the rubbish chutes so there is food scrap dispensers in the sink witch did not work it clogged up from one peice of food. When we got to the room and opened the fridge there were a box of donuts in there I told reception the next day and they said oh sorry we have put you in the wrong room, so the room was obviously not cleaned or cleaned properly.

• Stayed December 2012
brisbane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

hi folks.
were a young Scottish couple with a 5yo daughter who have just relocated to OZ, when we booked the Tribeca we were mainly looking for value during a short stay while we got a house and furnished it. we found the apartment was clean and all basic items were provided, the air con was fantastic as we arrived in the middle of a spring heat wave, the staff were excellent especially Eric who was always willing to help and gave us names of companies who we should contact for good prices on our new furniture which we did and probably saved more than the cost of our stay in the apartment. the pool was clean and our daughter loved it and the hot tub was a fantastic way of getting over the long flight from the uk. I would recommend it to any in our situation.

Room Tip: we were in 803 to start with which was very good however we looked onto a road and the windows let i...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank loch_ness_monster_12
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

This place is all about the location. Getting off the Airtrain it was a short walk up a steep hill. The room was clean, spacious and a decent sized balcony. I couldn't help but feel I was staying in a predominantly residential building and you need to pick your time wisely to get any service in the lobby. I think the building is just over 10 years old and the decor in the room is dating fast, but for us the location was so close to everything (CBD, Fortitude Valley) that you needn't get a cab.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple