“One of my favorites.”

Ranked #512 of 4,734 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Whether you are after breakfast, lunch, dinner or casual drinks, hundred acre bar is perfect for every occasion. With the release of our boldest menu yet, we have a variety of both share plates and more substantial 'acre plates' to suit every appetite. Our newest inclusion, The Rooftop, provides a seamless view over the St Lucia Golf Course and has become a popular place to share tapas off of our aperitivo menu, perfectly accompanied by our extensive beverage list. hundred acre bar provides a unique setting for early guest arrival to Weddings and other Hillstone events as well as being a popular space to celebrate special events of any occasion.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

One of my favorites in Brisbane. Great coffee and breakfast menu, superb views and atmosphere , friendly staff. Evening menu is also excellent.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Called the 100 Acre Bar by locals this my fave place to soak up Brisbane atmosphere. it is a wonderfully positioned, steeped casual venue on the edge of the 18th hole of the gracious St Lucia Golf Links near Queensland University.

Beloved by locals of all age groups it is a buzzy, happy place with a variety of bar /lounge sections and al fresco dining across two levels, covered high up by a hard 'tented' roof.

Queensland breezes flow and there is always that agreeable murmur of folk enjoying good hospitality. The always- exquisitely trained staff charm, and the view is well .. across 100 acres of prime gums and green courses.

The cuisine is contemporary Oz, the menus always well planned and produce excellent.

I took my mother - who grew up on the links trailing her papa around the course as toddler - there for Mother's Day. Her choice.

Like all event days, its all- inclusive Mama's Day lunch menu was keenly priced at $82.50 per person across three courses with choice on mains and buffet dessert, a glass of good Oz bubbles on arrival, and as much wine from the reds and whites listed for that occasion
as you could possibly consume.

I can't recommend it highly enough. The 100 Acre Bar is a joy!

1  Thank REVELLERPLUS
Reviewed 25 April 2014

What a great spot for breakfast. Lovely surroundings - overlooking the golf course. Menu is interesting and innovative and offers much more than just the usual big breakfast or bacon and eggs. Coffee is good and the staff were very attentive. Nice touches like blankets over the back of the chair and outdoor heaters in the cooler weather. Prices were really reasonable - would recommend and will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

On one of the most important nights of my life I decided to chose Hundred Acre Bar, as the venue. The service was amazing, the setting situated on the lush golf coarse enhanced the night. Ellen made my night nothing short of spectacular with every guest commenting about how good the food and wines were. It was a great night had by all!

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I have dined at the hundred acre bar many times. My family always holds special events there, like my 30th birthday, my mum's 60th and my engagement party, as well as enjoying the restaurant for every other day breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Every time we go, the food is fantastic, the atmosphere is great, the service is fast and the views are magnificent! It really is a very unique restaurant and you won't find anything else like it in Brisbane. I would highly recommend the duck pancakes and calamari. So delicious! You won't be disappointed coming to this restaurant!