Mantra Terrace Hotel
US$178
US$167
Hilton
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$121
US$151
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$85
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$220
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Mercure Brisbane King George Square(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$94
Agoda.com
US$69
1,027 results
All reviewsrooms are smallquiet streetclose to central stationbar downstairsspring hillreception staffbusiness tripbed was very comfortableshort stayshower headfree wifishort walkbrisbane cityan overnight stayone night staycar parkhotel room
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Booked the Diamant Brisbane having stayed at another 8Hotels property in Sydney previously.
Checked in at 11 pm and received a friendly Aussie welcome. Staff were excellent throughout my stay, remembering my name and even moving me to a room with a balcony for the last two nights of my stay. Rooms were very clean and nicely decorated with a smart crisp finish. Location is excellent in Astor Tce just a short walk in either direction to Queen Street or Fortitude Valley. Free Wifi was a bonus. Would definitely recommend Diamant to friends visiting Brissy.

• Stayed: July 2013
DiamantHotel, Front Office Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear GB-QT,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Diamant Hotel Brisbane and have taken the time to write such a lovely review on TripAdvisor.

It is lovely to read that you found our location on quiet, leafy Astor Terrace so convenient for both the CBD and Fortitude Valley. I was particularly pleased that you found the team to be so friendly and helpful right from the friendly 'Aussie Welcome' on arrival and throughout your stay. I have passed your comments to the team who are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.

The complimentary WiFi is a wonderful bonus, and don't forget we offer complimentary gym access to nearby Fitness First.

Thank you again for your lovely review. We look forward to welcoming you back not only to Diamant Brisbane, but to our other 8Hotels properties throughout Australia, along with properties in Bali, Paris and Fiji!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stayed here with my fiancé and had a wonderful time.
The staff at reception were very friendly and I was pleased with the room and welcome bottle of organic wine!
The bed was by far the best I have ever slept in! And I woke up feeling really refreshed and great.
Definitely will be staying here again :)
Thank you diamant for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2013
DiamantHotelBrisbane, General Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Trappedreams,

Thank you for choosing the Diamant Hotel Brisbane and for taking the time to post such a positive review of your recent stay at the hotel.

I am delighted to read that you found the staff to be very friendly and that you and your fiancé had such an enjoyable experience. Our guest service is extremely important to us and I am very pleased to know you received the standard of service that we strive for at the Diamant Hotel.

Our beds are indeed extremely comfortable and this is primarily due to the mattress toppers we have on all the beds. We would be delighted to assist in organising the purchase when and if you ever need it for your home.

Thank you kindly for your time. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Diamant Hotel when you next choose to visit Brisbane.

Kind Regards
Leah White

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Small room, huge bed - not complaining because that bed was excellent. Close to city and quite close to airport. Good shower, good TV, elegant style. Expensive dinner at the restaurant - but the food WAS impressive.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
DiamantHotel, Front Office Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Geekgirl_8,

Thank you for choosing Diamant Hotel Brisbane and taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

I agree that the beds are lovely, and this is due to the extra comfortable mattress toppers we have on all the beds. Please feel free to contact us directly and we can assist with the purchase if you ever need it for your home.

I am delighted that you found the location convenient and enjoyed the facilities of the hotel including the rain water shower heads in all guest rooms. I have also shared your comments regarding your impressive dining experience in OBar & Restaurant.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Nice Hotel close to the city and as the previous reviewers have said... Great beds!!! Free wifi and gym access to the FF around the corner.. Bar/Resto downstairs is also nice and good value for money...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
DiamantHotel, Front Office Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear BBLJ,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at Diamant Hotel Brisbane, and that you found our location on leafy Astor Terrace so convenient.

It is wonderful that you were able to take advantage of the complimentary WIFI access available to all guests. I noticed that you have also mentioned the complimentary access to Fitness First gyms in the CBD. Next time you stay, our Front Desk team have a timetable of all the classes available at Fitness First also. I have passed your feedback regarding OBar & Restaurant regarding the tasty food and value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Diamant Hotel when you next visit Brisbane. You'll be delighted to know that you can expect the sames services, particularly bedding, Fitness First access and complimentary WIFI at all our 8Hotels around Australia.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Lovely hotel, great location, amazingly comfortable beds and extremely friendly staff too. It takes 5 minutes to get into the centre of the city, which means that it is quite quiet, affording a lovely nights sleeps in the most comfortable hotel bed I have had in many years travelling. Not not a hotel full of amenities, the staff are very friendly, and it is perfect to explore the city from.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
DiamantHotel, Front Office Manager at Mantra Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Dear SeldomHome76,

Thank you for posting such a lovely reveiw of your recent Diamant Hotel Brisbane stay.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found our location on leafy Astor Terrace quiet, yet close to the hustle and bustle of the CBD. I agree that the beds are very comfortable, and we are more than happy to pass on details should you choose to purchase for your home.

Don't forget, the amenities that we do not have in-house, we have sourced nearby providers. For example, we provide complimentary access to nearby Fitness First so our guests have access to a full gym and can join all the classes. We also offer complimentary WIFI access for all our guests.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back to Diamant Hotel when you next visit Brisbane.

Kind regards