“Waste of time and money”
Review of Little Singapore

Little Singapore
Ranked #533 of 4,896 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Singaporean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Even though it was a busy night, it took ages (20mins) for someone to take our order, and when the waiter finally came to our table he couldnt have cared less if we were going to wait longer.
There were 4 of us at the table, one of us got our main before the entree, half of wich was cold. One of the deep fried entrees was still slightly frozen in the middle. The food didn't make us want to eat it, we ate it because we paid for it. Although it was cheap, it still wasnt worth the money.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

We've been to Little Singapore in Market Square, Sunnybank a few times and this Charlotte Street branch comes a very close second. The food is fantastic with the generous portion sizes making it really good value for money!!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times, and recommended it to a lot of friends. The food is great, as authentic as you can make Singaporean food outside of Singapore as is obvious from the large numbers of Asian customers who frequent this place. Unfortunately, last time I visited I was dumbfounded at how bad the service was. It was at night and there were about 10 of us as it was for a birthday dinner. We were seated in a corner, really close to the kitchen. It was very hard for those of us seated on the inside to get out as there was very little space to move. This wouldn't ordinarily be a problem in a normal restaurant but when we flagged down a passing waitress (and this wasn't easy as they didn't seem to be interested in the customers) to ask for some chilli sauce, she simply told us where the sauces were and that we should get it ourselves. It was very disappointing service from a restaurant that serves great food. With so many restaurants in the CBD that serve great food and have great service, Little Singapore will need to review their customer service standards if they want people to come back.

1  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Love Little Singapore - feels authentic, busy, bright and great inexpensive food. Always full of people, the staff are quick and attentive, lots to choose from and good drinks

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Had dinner here last night. Ordered an entree and char kwey teo (however spelt). The meal was nice and filling and I enjoyed it. What I didn't enjoy was that they didn't bring me my entree and it nicely appeared on the bill at the end. I told them that I didn't get it and they took it off the bill readily enough but he said that someone else hadn't received there entree...... maybe a docket printing problem people!! No offer of recompense etc. I would go back but can't give them a glowing review because of the problem that happened. Okay for a dinner by yourself or casual meal with a friend but not for business or romance. Good for a takeaway meal which I have done in the past.