All reviews swim up bar teething issues the club lounge mary street heavenly bed spg hotels opening special f b manager the ground floor bar lounge staff few negatives upgraded to a suite pool area breakfast buffet lounge chairs platinum member water temperature
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights recently and I must say... This may be one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in... Ever.
The relaxing but exceptional service by every one, from the valet parking through to smiles and hellos from housekeeping to the bar and restaurant staff... Amazing.
Let's talk about the world class pool area...
Tell you what... Not too many pool areas in Australia(never mind Brisbane) that are this impressive..
Heaps of poolside lounges, fully stocked bar including all afternoon and evening cocktail list...
Beautiful food delivered poolside... Water is warm and all this on the 2nd storey!
Now for the rooms...
Nothing spared here!
Firstly the bed... I want one of these beds in my life forever.. I HAVE NEVER SLEPT IN a more comfortable bed... EVER. Seriously they are that good.

The rooms are state of the art but supbtle... Huge tv's, beautiful bathrooms and rain showers!

The bar downstairs is casual and classy again with a full indoor/outdoor feeling as live soft toned jazz wafts through the venue..

If you are in Brisbane and want to stay in a hotel that just works... Book here..
Oh yeah 24 hour room service is magnificent as well...
And make sure you book a massage in the spa..
World class and a world ahead of every other hotel in Brisbane and Australia!
Book this place everything.. Loved it loved it loved it

3  Thank Trek51089500581
FPBrisbane, General Manager at The Westin Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2018

Dear Trek51089500581,

It appears that you Loved, loved loved the hotel just as much as we do and we are very excited about having such a wonderful oasis in the middle of Brisbane CBD.

Glad you had an amazing stay and please come and visit us again whenever you are next visiting Brisbane.

Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

We were excited to stay at such a new hotel. On the first night, we were keen to try the hotel restaurant where I ordered the Morton Bay Bug pasta. There was a option of two sizes-$25 and $40 and I ordered the larger one so that I would get a good meal. The meal came out and was the equivalent of one cup of pasta and 3 small slices of bug (about 1/2 a bug) and the flavour was very plain. I understand some bugs have a better flavour but to only get 1/2 a bug for $40 was not what I would expect from a 5 star hotel.
At breakfast I ordered a second coffee and was advised that there was only one coffee included in the price. The cups were small and not always full or hot. I can’t see that these issues could be blamed on teething problems and am sorry to say that we were disappointed with the experience.

2  Thank 35DavidC35
WestinBrisbane, General Manager at The Westin Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Dear 35DavidC35,

Please accept my sincere apologies for what was a very disappointing experience, whereby we clearly failed to meet the expectations of a hotel of our calibre, especially in relation to your dining experiences in the restaurant. Please be rest assured that as a valued guest, we take this feedback very seriously and have addressed your comments with our Executive Chef and Director of F&B to ensure improvements follow.

We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Westin Brisbane to prove that we are capable of much better.

Reviewed 17 November 2018 via mobile

Perfect in every way. Brand new hotel in the centre of Brisbane. The swim up pool was amazing and so where the cocktails. The bed was heavenly but that’s to be expected for the Westin. Would definitely stay again

5  Thank juliemH406YU

Dear juliemH406YU,

Thanks for your great comments and delighted the Westin Brisbane exceeded your expectations. I agree that the pool area is a great way to relax and spend a lazy afternoon. See you again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Simply brilliant service at both the Eden’s Table restaurant and the Charles Bar downstairs. Hint for eating at the restaurant: leave room for dessert. The spaghetti Moreton Bay bugs - delicious. Whole fish snapper huge!

4  Thank Garry H

Dear Garry H,

Our Executive Chef will be delighted with your great feedback and your comments will be passed on to him and I agree, you definitely need to save room for dessert. See you again.

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights starting from their opening day which made our arrival too early since the hotel wasn’t officially open. They kept our bags for us so we could go venture the town for next 5 hrs after a long flight from Canada. At first I didn’t know if myself and two kids (9 and 11) would last that long but that gave us the motivation and strength to just go and make the best of situation and I’m so glad we did!!
All the staffs were very friendly and enthusiastic to ensure our stay was pleasant and their breakfast was amazingly good. Great selection of hot and cold and service was impeccable. Their pool is the only pool in town with swim up bar which is nice for us parents!! And it’s so beautiful. Kids had so much fun and want to go back and stay in Westin.
Thank you Westin for making our short trip to Australia extra special and we’ll definitely go back if in Brisbane.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Prettyjoelle

Dear Prettyjoelle,

So pleased to hear we helped make your Australia visit memorable and delighted that you chose the new Westin Brisbane to make that happen. Appreciate your great feedback and we hope that you and your family get the opportunity to return on day.