We chose this apartment because it was reasonably close to the Roal Children's Hospital. However, it was too far to walk.
The photos on the website looked good, however, on arrival it was more like student accomodation. It was noisy, with no atmosphere. The hallways resounded with the noise of tv's and music blaring, and the smell of smoke and curry permiated the building.
The furniture was battered and torn, several appliances didn't work. It was only superficially clean.
The balcony was littered with cigarette butts. We were kept awake by the comings and goings of people all night and the sounds of someone vomiting in the apartment below.
We would not stay there again and definitely wouldn't recommend it.