“Clean Modern and Comfortable”

Novotel Brisbane Airport
Ranked #37 of 159 Hotels in Brisbane

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in May 2014 for the Michael Bublé concert. Nice short drive to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.

Rooms were wonderful and modern. One of the most comfortable beds ever which resulted in a fantastic sleep. My wife and I had lunch at the restaurant (turkey club sandwich and a prosciutto pizza) which was delicious! Free parking out the front was nice and handy too.

Staff were a bit hit and miss. Upon checking in I didn't feel welcome. The gentleman with red hair didn't look like he wanted to be there. He also didn't give us a slip which said our room number so when I went to get my luggage and went back to the 4th floor, I had forgotten my room number and didn't have a room slip to refer to. The lunch staff were very courteous and attentive and lunch service was quick. However when I went to check out it appeared that someone had charged lunch to our room (Caesar salad and cappuccino) - this was cleared without too much hassle but I should think that the lunch staff would double-check to make sure the room that gets charged back is the correct one. Especially since the person who charged this meal to our room used their Accor advantage plus card.

So aside from a few issues with staff, it was a very pleasant stay and my wife and I would return.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Micoaw
GMBrisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Micoaw,

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on stay at the hotel, I hope you enjoyed seeing Michael Buble in concert.

I'm disappointed to hear our team did not make you feel welcome during your stay, I can assure you this is well below the standard we seek to achieve and I will certainly discuss this with them. It's lovely to hear you enjoyed our comfortable beds and delicious meal in the restaurant.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Regards,

Alex Penklis
Julatten, Australia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This hotel is close to the airport but it is so much better than just that. We stayed here a year ago and I'm pleased to say the level of service, the friendly but still very professional staff are just as we remembered. Do yourself a favour and dine at Catalina's in the hotel, we had an incredible dinner. (Try the salmon) Thanks to everyone at Novotel Brisbane Airport, we will be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
GMBrisbane, General Manager at Novotel Brisbane Airport, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Claire B,

Thank you so much for such lovely comments and it is fantastic to welcome our return guests back to the hotel

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Novotel Brisbane Airport and I will be sure to pass your feedback to our Chef who will be delighted.

Thank you again and I hope to see you at the hotel again soon.

Best wishes,