“Great night out” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red & Grill - CLOSED

Red & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue, Asian, Korean
Description: http://www.brissy.com.au/forum/menu-red-grill-brisbane-t172523.html?s=2f686224119538a2f98fad9bda90739b&
Brisbane, Australia
“Great night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

This place was packed the night I went out with a customer of mine for a last minute meal and a few too many coldies.

I have eaten in a few different Korean BBQ places, 2 in Japan and 2 here including Red and Grill.
This place was as good as any I have tried and the service was attentive and we had a fun night drinking Asahi,( the Korean beer we tried was pretty disappointing)

I have been back since and found it as good as the first time.

Try the Wagyu platter it is soft and well suited to grilling.
We had the pork belly as well as the side dishes that come out with the platter.

Great social way to eat out.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

I haven't tried many Korean grills in Brisbane but I daresay this place is top notch! I love everything on their menu. Except the drinks, it tastes and looks half-hearted.

I have heard many complaints about the servers discriminating patrons who are not Korean, I did not have this trouble at all. The main issue was trying to communicate with them with their limited English - which may give the impression to people that they are discriminating as they seem to communicate fine with the Korean patrons.

Visited September 2011
Brisbane
“FANTASTIC new experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

We have been here twice now. Most recently - last night.

I would highly recommend going there.

You cook your own food on a little BBQ in front of you, it's a great experience! And there is a little buzzer on the end of the table you press any time you need something from the waitress. Great service

Even better food.

Great atmosphere.

I disagree with the review saying that if you where something nice you go out smelling like Korean Food... We all dressed up and didn't smell at all.

For four of us, it only cost $80 including alcohol.

Really worth the value.

Would highly recommend!

Nothing bad about it at all.

• Visited February 2012
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

We had the hot pot and it was absolutely delicious! Don't wear your best clothes here though as you leave smelling like the food you ate.

Visited November 2011
Brisbane
“Better Korean BBQ within walking distance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

Better value, service and quality Korean BBQ in 2 mins walk.