We stayed here last Saturday night, before catching our flight home on Sunday morning. We had a room on the 34th floor - views were just amazing from the floor to ceiling windows. Not what I had expected at all. Self contained, with everything you need. After staying at a self contained apartment on the Sunshine Coast for a few days earlier, we found this place a lot smaller and cosy. But in saying that, the location is central to the CBD, a short stroll to the river, restaurants, shopping and botanic gardens. Apartment was generally clean (few hairs around the place), but overall it was a pleasant visit.
- parking. We arrived early enough to secure a park in the carpark downstairs. BUT the carpark is tight, and chaotic to say the least. So we didn't take the car out after arriving to the hotel, which was annoying. We stayed with a toddler, so only being able to walk everywhere made for a restricted stay.
- There was also no exhaust fan in the bathroom, so its was pretty stuffy in there.
- Not really child friendly. Lots of plugs, sharp edges, and bath is very tricky for bathing a child (part of the shower).
But not major issues.
- Really comfy bed
For the price, view, cleanliness and facilities, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in Brisbane and make your way to meet our team of highly trained, friendly Guest Services staff, who are available 24 hour for your ultimate convenience. You will have the opportunity to marvel at the modern and chic interior design of our lobby. Meriton Suites on Adelaide Street offers stylish design, the finest of furnishings to ensure your stay is in ultimate comfort. Promising better value than the traditional hotel, all suites are up to three times larger than a typical hotel room. With up to 74 floors, guests can guarantee themselves a stunning high floor suite, parading the captivating views over Brisbane River and the iconic Story Bridge by choosing our luxury 2 and 3-bedroom Altitude Suites, with both suite types equipped with a second bathroom. Choose to relax and unwind in our large spa, sit in the hot steam of our sauna or give your muscles a workout in our exclusive gymnasium. Our recreational facilities are available onsite exclusively for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.