“Very professional.”

Double Shot Motorcycle Tours
Ranked #45 of 108 Tours in Brisbane
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided Harley Davidson tours in and around Brisbane.From an hour ride to see the city sights to an extended tour to capture photographs of our beautiful surrounds, touring on an iconic Harley Davidson gives a unique perspective. All safety gear supplied and with reassurance that Accreditation with the QLD Department of Transport brings, all make for a memorable experience. Our testimonials confirm this is an experience not to be missed.
3 attraction reviews
“Very professional.”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Awesome,entertaing and reminder of our youth. Very professional. Very helpful in organizing surprise for Denise
Bert and Denise.

Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, 4 November 2012
Hey there Bert, thanks for the kind words mate. It may have been a little tricky keeping the ride a surprise with Denise, but definitely worth it. And what a beautiful clear day we had to show you the view from Mt. Coot-tha. Thanks again for choosing to come out with Double Shot guys, take care in your travels. Cheers, Rod

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Harley Heaven!!”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We booked a two hour ride with the lovely Rod and Daz and had the time of our lives! A fantastic wonderful experience! The boys turned up spot on time and gave the neighbours a thrill when their Harley's 'thundered' up our driveway. Rod had obviously spent time planning the route he wanted to take us on and he chose well, we were very very happy. The entire process of booking the ride and arranging the date was so easy. Rod responded very quickly to our phone calls and emails. Both Rod and Daz are lovely guys, very genuine and so easy to chat to. Blessed with a beautiful day we rode up to Clear Mountain, with brilliant views across to Lake Samsonvale, then down into Samford. A lovely stop for a coffee at a local cafe gave us a chance to stretch our legs and have a chat. It is with absolute pleasure that we recommend Double Shot Motorcycle Tours. We felt completely and utterley safe riding with Rod and Daz - they are totally respectful of the road rules and the safety of their pillion passengers, and 100% professional. We will definitely be booking another ride with Rod and Daz!

Visited October 2012
Thank you so much for the review Chez. It was an absolute pleasure to have met both you and Rod. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the ride, we certainly had some awesome views cruising down that mountain ridge. Daz and I can't wait to take you guys out again. Take care. Cheers Rod.
Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Totally Epic 2nd Time Round”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I suprised my best friend with a 2hr harley ride with Rod and his mate Big Daz. We had an absolute blast of a time zoomin around the corners and up the hills to Mount Tamborine. Rod was so awsum and had organised a table booking at the Bearded Dragon Pub and Bistro for us. After chilling out laughing at Big Daz's stories and awsum meal, we headed off down the mountain back to our apartment in the city.

This was my 2nd ride with Rod and hopefully more to come. We had a floppin hoot of a time and we won't forget it. You guys are Bloody Legends!!

Visited September 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, 13 October 2012
Ahh Neece, it's you who are awesome!! Thanks for the review, it was great to see you again, I was thrilled when you contacted me to come out for another ride. I'm glad you liked the pub for lunch too, it's a great little "pit stop" for a drink or some lunch and Daz is definitely true blue aussie entertainment, he's a real larakin!! You take care and I hope to see you soon. Cheers, Rod
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bliss on a Bike”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My husband gave me this trip for my 60th birthday. Four hours of total bliss, from the moment we were outside our place listening for the burble of the Harley coming up the hill. Darryl was a total joy to ride with. Safe, professional and relaxing and great fun to be with. He definitely enhanced my already superb day. I was also impressed with the phone call later in the day, asking me how I went and making sure I was happy. I know that 5 stars is the ultimate score, but for me 10 stars is more accurate. Don't wait for a special occasion, just get on a Double Shot Tour and go.

I'm still smiling.
Chris

Visited September 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, 19 September 2012
G'day Chris, Happy Birthday once again and thank you for a wonderful review. I'm so, so glad you enjoyed your experience and I'm glad to hear you hit it off with Daz (I don't know anyone that doesn't like Daz!). He's a real larikin, but such a professional rider and makes people feel safe straight away. Don't loose that blissful smile and maybe next time you can talk Michael into joining you instead of just being the organizer. Take care, cheers Rod.
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic 2 hours on the back of a Harley Davidson!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My ride was booked by my family for a birthday present. It was the best present ever! I would go again at the drop of a hat! Rod was a great host. He made me feel comfortable right from the start. I loved the feel of the wind rushing past. It felt like you were flying, but close to the ground. My family said I couldn't get the grin off my face. I would recommend this experience to anyone.I have suggested to my family that I'd be happy for this to be an annual event!

Visited July 2012
Rod W, Owner at Double Shot Motorcycle Tours, responded to this review, 11 August 2012
G'day JayandHelen
Thanks for your review, it was so much fun to take you out on the Harley Helen! I'm thrilled you got such a buzz out of it. It really is so relaxing and a buzz at the same time. Very hard to explain, but once you've experienced it, you get it! I'm definitely up for making this an annual event. You won't have to ask me twice if I want to cruise those country roads!! You never know Helen, Jay might come out with us next time?