We have stayed here a few times and always in an Executive club room and have enjoyed the stay, the last time was no different. Lounge staff are great, breakfast downstairs wonderful. The rooms are modern and spacious.
HOWEVER after returning home we recieved a letter front the front office manager saying that after we had checked out they had noticed that a bottle of white wine had been comsumed from the mini bar and that they have charged my credit card $25.38. Remember we were in a club room with access to the lounge with complimentary drinks, which in our case is beer and red wine. As you can imagine I was very annoyed as the manager was accusing us of drinking the wine and NOT declaring it, this is unacceptable. I rang the hotel asking for the front office manager who wrote the letter but got a young lady who simply said oh if you didn't drink it we will credit your account, that is not the point, how did this happen, why blame us, this is what I wanted an explanation for but all I got was, sorry we will credit your card. Is this a regular thing?? Some weeks after this I realise that I have not been credited so I guess I will have to go through the same thing again, is this acceptable behaviour from a 5 star hotel, I don't think so, so beware the mini bar!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International