Really good hotel in terms of service and location.
It is centrally located and near to all the major sites. Really close if you want to take a river taxi across the river to go eat at the snazzy restaurants (take the red ferry taxi as it is free rather than the blue) and also close to the train station.
You will see loads of transport co's selling you packages to the Australia Zoo such as greyhound or private operators but the cheapest by far is taking the train from Central to Beerwah where a free Oz bus collects you. They even have a phone terminal for you to call the zoo when they get there and they will come out and get you. This will save at least 50 dollars per person than other transport packages. They then drop you off at the station when you want to go home.
Back to the hotel......extremely good staff and whils they were checking us in they had already organised for all bags to be delivered to our room....which was a nice touch. The rooms aren't massive but functional and clean. The brekkie is extremely good and like all good Hilton's it is a traditional big buffet.
Checkout was also slick. Only downer was the concierge boys who were extremely slow in getting us a taxi...it took us nearly 30mins to get a taxi but we managed to get one in the end.
Still a really good hotel and worth staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International