Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$129
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$88
US$145
Arena Apartments(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$133
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$96
US$147
US$123
  • Pool
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$101
Agoda.com
US$200
2,647 results
All reviewsthe executive loungequeen street malldiamond memberelizabeth streetlobby bardirect accessconcierge staffbreakfast buffetthe heart of the cityexcellent locationcentral locationbusiness tripvalet parkingan upgradethe riversouth bankatrium
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel for a couple of nights in April. Hilton has a great name for being reliable but for me something else is important - They always have smoking rooms. Now these must be secured in advance of arrival but they do exist.
Another bonus at this hotel was its marvellous restaurant specialising in steaks. I had a wonderful evening there and the food was superb!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
RonaldvanWeezel, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Micheal MacSuibhne,

Thank you for your positive review on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at the Hilton Brisbane. It is wonderful to read that we were able to fulfill your wishes regarding the smoking room you were enjoying a nice dinner in our award - winning Vintaged restaurant for which we get indeed great feedback. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Let me list the problems: Checked me in to a smoking room. Told me that it wasn't a smoking room when I complained (despite the fact there was an ash tray on the desk, and it stank of smoke so badly that you could smell it in the corridor when you approached the room) When they moved me to another room, somehow left it as "vacant", so half an hour later, someone walked into my room who had just been checked into my room. This de-activated my room key. When I had that fixed (and they made me wait about 5 minutes at the front desk while they tried to work out what had happened), now about midnight, I then got disturbed again by room service delivering someone else's order to my room. All capped off by the invoice under my door on check out day - the room rate charged for the second night was double the rate of the first night - yet another problem to sort out. When I tried to sort it out I was told "it's OK, the travel agent is taking care of the room charge" - the staff didn't seem to understand that I am a responsible employee, and didn't want my company charged double because I was too lazy to get a problem fixed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
5  Thank Bernard S
RonaldvanWeezel, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Bernard S,

Thank you for your insights on Tripadvisor about your recent visit to the Hilton Brisbane. It is disappointing to see that we were not able to satisfy your requirements on this particular visit. I trust the contact you had with the hotel direct around the misunderstandings resulting in the inconvenience experienced will have answered all your queries posted.
We sincerely hope to one day change your opinion about our hotel again.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We love this hotel. It's so convenient. Always made welcome and staff could not be more helpful. It's like a home away from home for us.

Food is great and atmosphere is very relaxing. Good if your in Brisbane to shop as it's right in the Mall.

Room Tip: Ask for a high rise room looking out on the river. An executive room gives many benefits.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marlane S

Dear Marlane S,

Thank you for your brief and kind insight into the recent stay you had at the Hilton Brisbane. Giving you the feeling being home away is certainly a positive sentiment we feel very proud of. Hopefully you won't remain away from us for too long this time and give us the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I would expect staying with a Hilton branded hotel the Hilton experience. In this case it was not delivered. Service was patchy, for instance my room was not cleaned properly during my stay, wait service was OK some of the time at others notably absent.

The room itself was nice enough, bed very comfortable, but the ammenities were sparse. One bar of soap for a five day stay which I transferrred from shower to sink as required is a bit cheap, especially at the rate I paid to be up on one of the executive floors.

One thing that really annoys me in 2014 is the additional charge for wifi. Not particularly cheap at AUD $29 per 24 hours.

Overall a very average experience and one I am unlikely to repeat

2  Thank Kiwi_acct
RonaldvanWeezel, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Kiwi_acct,

Thank you for your insights on Tripadvisor about your recent visit to the Hilton Brisbane. It is with regret that I read you did not fully enjoy your stay as your expectations of the room were not met.
We sincerely hope to one day change your opinion about our hotel again. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel direct should there be any further unanswered queries or concerns we might need to address.

With kind regards, Ronald van Weezel

Reviewed 20 May 2014

the Brisbane Hilton delivers on everything they advertise they do it ! From spotless rooms , to great breakfast, super friendly and professional staff in all areas .. it is by far one the best hotels in the world, and I travel a lot on business, this is as good as they come ! Congratulations to a great team and their GM , Ron van Weezel !

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sorin G,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor. It is great to read about your positive experience at the Hilton Brisbane, enjoying our food offering and interacting with our team members. Your comments are most certainly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.