“always good never an issue”
Review of Hilton Brisbane

Hilton Brisbane
Ranked #20 of 157 Hotels in Brisbane
Port Macquarie, Australia
“always good never an issue”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have stayed at other Hilton hotels in Australia and overseas and as always the standard is excellent. My Partner and I went to Brisbane the other week as I was doing an Adventure activity and we stayed at the Hilton we as always the standard of service and the people are just wonderful there was no issue with anything at this hotel. I would only complain about would be the cost of parking $55.00 a night is a bit pricey it would behove Hilton to look at a better deal as this was a bit over the top also Wi-Fi needs to be looked at. Apart from these small issues it does not detract from the service the food the atmosphere of the Hilton I would recommend this Hotel to anybody it needs the standard that Hilton have set. To the staff it is always nice to have people smile when they are doing their job and are happy to be there Hilton should be very proud of the staff that you have. Thank you for a great stay

Room Tip: Any room away from elevators
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Allen M
RonaldvanWeezel, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Allen M,

Thank you very much for your kind review of the Hilton Brisbane.

I was very pleased to read your positive comments and have taken the liberty to share them with the hotel team in order for them to know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

In regards to your comments about the parking fees, please be assured we regularly review our pricing strategy and these are on par with the current market and other Brisbane facilities.

We would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and if I can be of any assistance prior, please contact me on 07 3231 3200.

Ronald van Weezel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Toowoomba, Australia
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My partner and I decided to shout ourselves a deluxe suite for a weekend away. We were very impressed with the Hilton service, and staff. Everyone was so helpful, and kind. We were offered a free breakfast due to a slight hiccup with our booking. - was very impressed! Gym had an awesome setup also and the bed was AMAZING!!

Room Tip: We stayed in 1608 and it had great city views.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kate S
Dear Kate S,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay. We appreciate you sharing so positively your experience and are delighted you enjoyed your time with us.

Should your travels bring you back to Brisbane, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back and have you stay at the Hilton Brisbane again.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

While the room wasn't anything special (opt for an executive room), the service was exceptional at reception, and dining was magnificent at Vintaged restaurant (see my other review).

While it seemed a little strange being ushered into an elevator upon arrival, to check-in on the sixth floor, it all made sense while sipping a drink at the Below 7 lobby bar. Looking up, way up, to the open concept atrium skylight made our short wait for our room pleasurable.

Although it is winter, it is sunny Queensland, so we thought we would check out the pool deck. A little uninspiring, and perhaps I missed it, but there didn't seem to be a spa which was our real reason to go to the deck in the winter.

The hotel is conveniently located in the CBD's main shopping district. Which turned to be convenient since my girlfriend forgot to bring any shoes other than high heels and knee high boots. A Queen street entrance gets you into, and away from, the hustle and bustle quickly.

I suggest staying at the Hilton, but if it's just a meal or drinks you're after, I highly recommend Below 7 and Vintaged. And, since Brisbane's parking is very expensive, I'm pretty sure they have a drink, dine and park deal on. Enjoy.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank James D
Dear James D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your last stay at Hilton Brisbane.
We are pleased to read you enjoyed every aspect of your visit including your F&B experience in our award-winning restaurant Vintaged Bar + Grill.

Our lobby is indeed located on a level not usually found in hotels. Although a little extra travel is required, it does allow the hotel to sit in one of the city’s most central locations and the fact that it is slightly away from street level is often appreciated for privacy reasons.

I was delighted to learn about the exceptional service you received upon check-in and I will make sure to share your comments with our Front Office team.

I also would like to advise you that we will be undergoing a complete refurbishment of our pool area in the near future. This is a project that we are extremely excited about and hope that you will make a return visit and experience our new facilities in 2015.

Princeton, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I am very satisfied in every aspects. Hilton Brisbane is definitely one of the best Hilton's hotels I have ever stayed. It's in good location. The service is perfect. My stay there was very comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

3 Thank Ray L
Dear Ray L,

Thank you for your insights on Tripadvisor from your recent stay at our hotel. It was a pleasure to welcome you to Hilton Brisbane and great to read you had an enjoyable stay.

I was particularly delighted to hear that you define us as the best Hilton hotel you stayed in. I will ensure I share your comments with the entire team.

Should you travels bring you back to Brisbane, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back and have you stay with us again.

Kind regards,

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Vintaged Bar + Grill - excellent food, wines menu and service - lunch time special included a glass of wine and selected off a special menu which features about 8 dishes for $25. A visit here is highly recommended.

Lounge and bar is an excellent place for a coffee, a quiet drink or informal business meeting. Service is excellent, powerpoints are located under the lounge seating for charging phones and laptops. A highlight is high tea from $35 per person $25 for children - a special treat. A calm, elegant oasis in the heart of the city

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Fiona S
Dear Fiona S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent experience in our award-winning restaurant Vintaged Bar + Grill here at Hilton Brisbane.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed our food options and that you were fully satisfied with the level of service experienced. I will pass on your comments to our chefs and the Food and Beverage team who create these memorable experiences for our guests.

Thank you for choosing Hilton Brisbane and if I can be of any further assistance with a future booking in our award- winning restaurant Vintaged, please do not hesitate to contact me on 3231 3200.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My partner and I stayed here for five nights and really enjoyed it. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating and we loved the restaurant as well! The rooms are clean and the location is great. We saved so much money as we didn't have to get a car. Very happy with this stay.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rachael F
RonaldvanWeezel, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Rachael F,

Thank you for your kind insights into the recent stay you had at the Hilton Brisbane.

I was pleased to read you've fully enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for making such wonderful comments about our team members which are certainly appreciated.

Hopefully you won't remain away from us for too long this time and give us the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 3 August 2014

AAA+, all i can say excellent visit, however, it was small visit for work related purposes and i stayed there for around 8 hrs, but overall it was amazing, well presented staff, and bar area looks cool with city views. the only thing look bit odd to me the lift we used was not up to standard for 5 star hotel,also first time i went to 5 star hotel. Definitely will recommend to others.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank viki8702
Dear viki8702,

Thank you for taking the time to post your most recent experience at the Hilton Brisbane.

We are pleased you enjoyed the complete Hilton experience during your stay.
We appreciate your feedback and I will share this with our team which they strive to ensure a positive guest experience is delivered at all times.

We look forward to welcoming you back and having you stay with us again at Hilton Brisbane.