Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$189
Booking.comUS$189
eDreamsUS$189
TravelocityUS$189
CheapTicketsUS$189
PricelineUS$189
2,998 results
All reviews the executive lounge queen street mall diamond member elizabeth street direct access breakfast buffet excellent location the heart of the city central location an upgrade valet parking business trip the river south bank atrium concierge lift
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Don’t stay here. Go to new Westin. Stayed last two nights - food awful, hotel very tired, service in bar extremely rude - I asked to order food from room service to the bar at 11pm as bar food had closed and initially bar staff refused until I finally called service express via the main 1800 number, Uber eats got there ten minutes before the room service. Management ... sack your bar staff and get a service mentality ... you now have real competition and that sort of attitude belongs in a two star hotel at best. I stay at “five star” hotels two days a week and you are delivering a two star product. If you want to follow up the bar staff were on the night of 28 August - two males, one was rather large, the other rather small.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

Dear Ben G,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to see your expectations of the hotel were not met and I sincerely apologise for the service you received in our bar. Please be assured this is being addressed with the team members concerned.

We hope we may look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future to provide you with the level of service and hospitality we pride ourselves on.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Had a couple of nights stay, was a lovely relaxing stay. Bed was so comfortable, room service was great. They matched price with web offer and was great about it. Love how it central to everything. Concierge were wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2019

Dear Teenyweeny1,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to see you had a relaxing stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,

Chris

Reviewed 23 August 2019

I last stayed here about 10 months ago and have to say the difference between trips is amazing. From the moment I arrived to when I left, the service was outstanding. The Porter even checked my bags for my name tag when he took them out the boot of the cab, so he could use my name when he opened the taxi door! That is a classic trick but one that used so infrequently by hotels these days.

Everyone, from front desk to even the Housekeeping staff were friendly and warm, and greeted you as you walked through the hotel. Again, something that is becoming less and less common in an industry called "hospitality".

I noted in my last review that room service took nearly 1.5 hours to arrive and was of poor quality when it did. Not so this time! They have clearly taken on the feedback in these reviews and they should be commended. Room service arrived on time (to the minute!), was generous and very tasty. Look, I'm not a big fan of room service margins, that's a whole other topic, but.. if you are working and have to pay for the convenience it's great when you can at least say that you feel you got value.

The room was clean, and everything worked as it should but the standout here is the service. Consistent, genuine, welcoming, and everything that it should be. I said last time that I wouldn't race to stay here again. I'm so pleased to say that after this stay, I absolutely would and suggest you do, too!

3  Thank callhousekeeping
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear callhousekeeping,

Thank you for taking time to let us know of your experience at the hotel recently. I am delighted to read that we left a positive impression and thank you for your recommendations. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

As always a great stay at Hilton. The staff at the hotels are friendly and make the stay enjoyable.

If only the customer service through the rewards program matched the service of the hotel. I have been disappointed with the lack of customer service and understanding.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Dear Jennifer B,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our Team provided you with great hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2019

Unfortunately we only had one night in Brisbane. Our room was beautiful. The staff was top notch. Excellent downtown location with tons of sights close by. Arrived by train and we only had to walk a few blocks to reach the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Tracyloe
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and our central location in particular.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,