We stayed here for 3 weeks while in the process of moving to the Brisbane area from the U.S. The rooms are basic nothing over the top. The room has a fridge, mini bar, but no microwave. The beds were comfortable and we always had a good nights sleep. Our room was on the 12th floor and once the door was shut you couldn't really hear the noise from downstairs. There is a restaurant and bar in the lobby. There is also a swimming pool which we used every sunny day. It is a nice pool, I don't know if it is heated. The water was warm, but it was sunny day. So the sun may have heated the pool.
The restaurant is overpriced and the food isn't really worth it. We tried it a few times and never went back. ROOM SERVICE food is 100% better and was really good. After a long day we would order room service. My kids really liked the food from room service and so did we. It does take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get your food. Order before you are really hungry. We only did room service for dinner and an occasional lunch. We would buy food from grocery stores that are around for breakfast food. It worked for us.
The location cannot be beat. You will never have to get your car out if you are willing to walk. There is plenty to see, do, and restaurants around. We walked everywhere and it very easy to get around.
Parking was $46 a day, which was a tad high. I guess it is normal for the area. The valets were always quick about getting the car when needed. Never waited more than 10 minutes, 5 being the norm.
Internet was not free. We paid by the week was cheaper.
The staff were very friendly. The cleaning staff was great. It was a good experience overall.
Overall a great place to stay. I would stay here again if I needed to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International