Brisbane Marriott Hotel
Oaks Felix(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$116
  • Fitness centre
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$93
ibis Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$94
  • Room Service
Hotel Jen Brisbane By Shangri-La(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
US$147
US$120
  • Pool
Mantra South Bank, Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$131
Agoda.com
US$91
Hotels.com
1,766 results
All reviewsthe executive loungethe riverstory bridgevalet parkinga river view roomseafood buffeteagle street pierrestaurant staffan upgradebit datedqueen streetking bedstayed here for one nightearly checkbusiness tripmini barfortitude valley
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The hotel is in a great location, next to the river. Valet parking shuts down a bit early, I think I arrived around 10:30 and the valet was already closing up for the night. The restaurant is great but the breakfast is the best meal. The rooms are great and the beds are wonderful. Take a walk along the riverfront, plenty of restaurants from which to choose.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of Storey bridge, the lights at night are nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Marriott Brisbane was a pretty good hotel. The lobby was nice although the rooms needed to be redone but still pretty good. The beds in the rooms were quite hard so didn't exactly have a pleasant The fee for breakfast was pretty expensive (85 dollars per person). The location is great, about a 5 minute walk to the city! Overall a good hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Helen T
James F, General Manager at Brisbane Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Helen T - Thankyou for taking the time to post a review of our Hotel. I’m delighted you enjoyed your stay overall and particularly our ideal location. I am sorry though that you found the bed in your room to be hard – we usually receive such great feedback on our bedding so I do apologise that you have been disappointed. I agree with you that $85 per person for breakfast is expensive. However, I wonder if this has been a typo, as a full buffet breakfast in our restaurant Motion Bar & Grill is great value at just $35.00 per person. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our rooms. Of course, we’d love to be brand new all of the time. Our entire Lobby Level has recently been renovated with great success and an innovative and exciting renovation of our accommodation rooms is in the planning stages. Thankyou again for your valued feedback. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards
James Ferguson

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

An excellent venue and hotel with great service and attention to detail. I can not thank the staff enough for their impeccable service and assistance recently when my daughter was married and held the reception there. My daughter stayed in the Presidential suite which is both elegant and luxuriously comfortable whilst I stayed in a river view suite that was equally as charming although much smaller of course. The buffet breakfast caters for all dietary needs including chefs on hand waiting to cook fresh for you.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed one night in an Executive Club room before going on a cruise. Well worth the extra cost. Room had 2 double beds (travelling with mum) and a walkin shower. Great toiletries by Thann. Complimentary water and an apple were a nice surprise. Beds were really comfy!

Had afternoon tea in the club whilst we enjoyed the view from 26th floor. Later they offered drinks and a good selection of hot and cold nibbles including making your own caesar salad. Breakfast was extensive enough not to need to go downstairs - eggs, bacon, smoked salmon, pastries.

Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Go for executive floor room. Benefits well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I only arrived two hours ago and I'm more than impressed with the Marriott Brisbane. On arrival the delightful concierge helped me with my bags and got me to check in with no fuss. The man who brought my bags to my room gave me some great tips on movies and explained his motivation to join Marriott hotels. Love to see such keen staff front of house.
The room (2209) is just lovely. Two large double beds, so comfy I could go to sleep right now. Impeccably clean. And the bathroom has a separate bath and shower and a nice large area to spread out all my cosmetics. Very impressed.
I just ordered room service - oh my gosh - amazing food. Lamb was delicious, seasonal vegetables, yum. And to top it off the best crème brulee I've had in years. Congrats to the restaurant team. Room service doesn't come this good often. Only minor flaw was that I asked for no fennel with my lamb, but they left it on the plate, but I forgive them, because the food was soooo good.
Wardrobe has enough space for all my clothes, and they provide decent clothes hangers and lots of them.
This hotel ticks all my boxes - quiet, clean, great beds and above all staff service that could rival any five star Asian hotel.
And for that I'm joining the Marriott membership club. I'm going to add them to my list of 'go to' hotels for travel. Pity I'm only here for one night. But I'm really looking forward to breakfast in the morning!
Thank you Marriott for an excellent short stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business