“Lovely heritage hotel”

Treasury Hotel & Casino
Ranked #50 of 168 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Can only agree with all of the positive statements already made. Great place to stay in the centre of Brisbane, handy to everything, with very helpful concierge and staff. Room was lovely, casino just across the park had interesting bars and restaurants. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank judb
DutyManagerTreasury, Manager at Treasury Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time in providing your thoughts on your recent stay with Treasury Casino & Hotel. I really appreciate the feedback.

The central location of the Hotel is certainly the main quality that many of our guests look for. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition.

We do hope to welcome you back to Treasury Casino and Hotel – there will always be a warm welcome waiting.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. The room was beautiful with high ceilings. My room had small balcony with street view. The building is quite elegant.
There is not much variety for breakfast at the restaurant downstairs so recommend to try other places in the city.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank ShellDee

I am pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with Treasury Casino & Hotel. I have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage team and I know they will appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

A perfectly located hotel with stunning rooms. We had the Parlour King room. Absolutely stunning. The room is beautiful and had everything we required and more.
The staff were courteous and helpful. Room service was outstanding, I ordered a fillet and it was cooked to perfection. Nice and quiet, could not hear other guests around. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Naturally I am delighted to learn that we contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition.

We do hope to welcome you back to the Treasury Casino and Hotel – there will always be a warm welcome waiting.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was a great experience for us. The staff were wonderful, attentive & very helpful. Choosing valet parking was an unexpected bonus and well worth it. The rooms were clean, comfortable and architecturally interesting & in keeping with the history of the building. The location was perfect (walking distance to everything we needed). Would definitely choose to stay here again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris H
DutyManagerTreasury, Manager at Treasury Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback.

I am delighted to learn that we contributed to the enjoyment of your stay. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition – thank you for letting me know.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We should of been warned that twin rooms are facing a very noisy club especially on a Friday night I feel very much the hotel has an obligation to advise their clients of these issues, it's not worth the money you pay for. We definitely won't be returning here. Will have to put up with the noise now until 12:00 haven't experienced this before. Unfortunately we paid upfront and stuck here for another 2 nights.

Room Tip: Sorry can't help you
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Yali11

Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment during your stay, in particular with the noise from the pub across the laneway and once again thank you for your feedback so we can continue to improve on our service standards.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Wy wife and I have stayed in a few room types at this Hotel, however I recommend the King Parlour room the most. Although an old Hotel, it has a charm and level of comfort up with the best of them in Brisbane. The bed is so comfortable, it's hard to get out of it in the morning. The stunning high (very high) ceilings give each room a truly grand, spacious feeling. Room service has always been impressive, and across 4 stays this year and about 8 nights total, we have tried most things on the menu couple of times each. The staff are friendly, helpful, courteous and warm. The valet parking is quick & functional. The only complaint I have is the wi-fi which tends to be pretty unreliable at best, so don't expect to be able to use high volumes of data. Overall the Hotel has a feeling of grandeur complemented by staff that care, delicious food from room service, a quiet room and a very comfortable bed. Highly recommended and we will be back.

Room Tip: King Parlour Room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BA300

Thank you for taking the time in providing your feedback.

I am delighted to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us at Treasury Casino & Hotel. I have shared your comments with all concerned and I know they will appreciate the recognition – thank you for letting me know.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have to admit it is one of the best hotels i have stayed at for a while decor wise, location is good the greeting was a bit cold at reception, the rooms are fantastic but you can't get onto the balcony as it is locked being one long veranda i guess security is paramount, bathrooms are big and plush
annoying when 1 lamp did not work a big first world problem !!! it is not cheep but worth it , would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business