Novotel Brisbane
US$167
Hilton
US$151
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$121
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$85
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$220
US$181
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Mercure Brisbane King George Square(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$94
Agoda.com
US$69
Agoda.com
2,707 results
All reviewscreek streetpremier roomcentral stationtwo double bedsbuffet breakfastaccor memberroom servicebusiness hotelgood sizeshort walklate checkoutroom was spaciousenjoyable staybusiness tripcar parkingqueen st mallmini bar
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location. My main issue are the rooms. They are small and space is very limited. I wouldn't work in this rooms or order room service... Just dosent have the right feeling. The breakfast is average, dinner in the restaurant is good.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Stefan777-400
D'orne F, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Stefan777-400

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel. I am pleased you found the Hotel to be in a good location and you enjoyed your dinner in the restuarant.

I was disappointed to read that your stay was overshadowed by the size of our rooms, please be rest assured that they are competitive in size within the Brisbane 4.5 star market.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and I hope we can welcome you back to the Novotel Brisbane in the future.

Kind regards
The Novotel Brisbane
Melissa Longhurst
H1750-sb05@accor.com

Reviewed 27 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was professionally greeted by friendly and helpful staff on check in. Everyone was very polite.

My room was clean and nicely decorated. The bed was comfy. Some furniture was just plain beech type wood (or imitation wood) but it looked nice and was well presented. I liked the bed light behind the bedhead. You can see what I mean from the photo attached. Very modern. Also had good reading lamps at each bedside as well.

The bathrooms in the rooms were nothing special but they were clean. They weren't modern or fancy but weren't old fashioned either. Just plain white tiles, white sink, white bath with a shower over it. Glass shower screen. All nice enough.

The hotel has a good bar area where you can get a drink while you wait for friends to arrive or whatever. The lobby area is a little sparse. Some would call it minimalist. I thought it lacked personality, but it was clean and new looking.

I'm not sure about the location. I didn't walk around to know if there are any good restaurants nearby, but it is in the heart of the city so I'm sure there's be something. There is a restaurant in the hotel.

The service was terrific. Every staff member I came across couldn't do enough to make my stay better. They really added to my experience. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim F
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Negatives - Light from the adjacent window shining in our eyes all night and sun first thing the morning. Interconnecting room with a young family was a bit off putting for a romantic night away ... baby crying for part of the night also kept us awake.

Positives - Quick and easy check in/check out. Exceptional staff ... very friendly, professional and accommodating. Rooms were clean, spacious, stylish and comfortable. Although unused; we also liked the inclusion of the coffee pod machine. Buffet breakfast was good and plentiful.

We stayed using a groupon deal and certainly felt we got our monies worth. The unexpected validation of free parking was a bonus. As a whole we enjoyed our stay and would definitely return again ... requesting a more private room next time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple