Novotel Brisbane
US$178
US$166
Hilton
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$120
Mercure Brisbane King George Square(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$150
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$127
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$88
  • Pool
Mantra Terrace Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
  • Room Service
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
Trip.com
US$220
US$204
US$69
2,707 results
All reviewscreek streetpremier roomcentral stationtwo double bedsbuffet breakfastaccor memberroom servicebusiness hotelgood sizeshort walklate checkoutroom was spaciousenjoyable staybusiness tripcar parkingqueen st mallmini bar
Reviewed 14 January 2009

I use this hotel every time I am in Brisbane for business. got everything I want and walking distance to the CBD. Lots of underground parking, nice fitness centre, rooms are clean and appropriate with nice LCD TVs. Good quality buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank cb0693
Reviewed 12 December 2008

If I had to describe the Novotel in one word I would use 'efficient.' It wasn't fancy and it wasn't flash, but it is reliable and efficient.

Positives:
- Fast, clean check-in
- Easy to find room
- Quick room service.
- Clean room

Negatives:
- Bare, basic room
- Dull menu
- A little impersonal service from staff

Will stay again, however, as I like a simple fuss-free experience.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2008

We stayed 2 nights at the Novotel in Brisbane. This was our last of five stays in Australia over 2 weeks. Our first and lasting impression of our room was that it was compact and everything inside was squashed together. This peeved me greatly because we had reserved a "Superior" room. Also, there wasn't one queen or king bed - but rather two separate double beds. Upon leaving for the airport after our second night I ripped open the left side of my shorts when walking past the T.V. stand. There was only 18" of clearance between the bed and the stand and my shorts caught a handle that was sticking out. Thankfully my leg wasn't cut open.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2008

Nice clean rooms, helpful staff printed my Online Qantas booking tickets for me. Breakfast was way too dear for the buffet, food was not great quality for $28 each.

Anyone trying to locate the Novatel by GPS may have a problem, 200 Creek Road does not exist.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Chudley
Reviewed 7 October 2008

We booked two rooms on wotif@ $162 per room per night, very reasonable,
Check in was quick and easy , The bar and dinning room a bit expensive ( Stubbie $7.50+)( Buffet Breakfast $28) and as we had out -of -state guests we walked down to the mall for both dinner and breakfast, good way to build up and appetite.
The rooms were clean and accessible enough, one mini bar was empty which did not worry us. THE STAFF WERE GREAT !!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business