Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square
US$167
Hilton
US$151
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$121
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$85
  • Pool
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$220
US$181
  • Restaurant
Mercure Brisbane King George Square(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$94
Agoda.com
US$69
2,142 results
All reviewscentral stationacross the roadrendezvous hotelgreat locationann stairport trainvalet parkingqueen street mallwasher dryerpublic transporteasy accessgreat place to stayshort walkinner citywould stay againbusiness tripreception staff
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Very central, handy for cultural activities, and great shopping.
One or two problems getting the accommodation we had ordered and had to go to some trouble
to provide the relevant information to hotel staff before we had some satisfaction.
Overcharged on the credit card and again had to go to some trouble to clarify the situation before receiving a refund.
However, on the positive side,after some teething problems we had a good stay in Brisbane.

Steve

Room Tip: Double check what deal you think you are getting.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brisbane_GM, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Dear Freda,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor - the team and I were delighted to read your positive comments regarding our location and your overall stay. I was disappointed to hear that you had some difficulties with your arrival and subsequent credit card charges, although I was pleased to hear that it was resolved during your stay.

I hope we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit to Brisbane.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

It's very central, very clean, friendly and perfect for a stop over. I loved it, really comfortable. And a bath in the bathroom was a perk! And a capacity to cook in your room if that what you need. Nothing is too much trouble

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank inkychunks
Brisbane_GM, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2014

Dear inkychunks,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square in August - the team and I were delighted to read your positive review and appreciate your comments.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you travel to Brisbane.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Dear Rendezous thank you for my very comfortable night spent in my Upgraded room on arrival :) check in check out was great with smiles all the way…I loved it that i could hop around from shops, transport and all the history along Ann Street….great coffee machine as well…will be staying again……many thanks

Room Tip: i was in room 1027 to i have views of the park and the street ( apart from the park is getting a bit of a face lift atm, so construction is going on )
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Meryl P,

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your upgrade during you mini trip to Brisbane in August! The team were delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back to Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have just stayed at the rendezvous.

It is in a great location- only 5-10 min walk to the main shopping street. The room was clean, comfortable and modern however, it lacks the wow factor. This is fine if you are staying on business or for one night but I like something with a bit extra when I'm on holiday. It had a kitchen area with a microwave, fridge, kettle and sink which is useful. Small but nicely decorated bathroom (shower only)

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Overall an average hotel to stay in for 1 or 2 nights but I would choose another hotel if I returned to Brisbane again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KLouise_11

Dear KLouise_11,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane Anzac Square - the location and cleanliness of the hotel was clearly the highlight, and I appreciate your honest feedback regarding our style.

The team were pleased with your comments regarding their friendliness and helpfulness during your stay, and trust you had an enjoyable trip home.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

You can tell that much had been done to this hotel in the attempt to retain the old and bring in the new, and do not get me wrong it was a good attempt. Some modernisation features include having a wheelchair ramp access at front of door, lifts, air conditioning and the likes. Where I thought it failed was the noisy air conditioning that stopped me from having a good night's sleep, this was in my mind a somewhat important aspect of a hotel room particularly I have a massive big meeting tomorrow. The machine rattled all night at its lowest setting the TV in the room when at the lowest setting (ie before being muted) is loud enough to keep you awake all night. Anyway, this is just to say I can see the attempts are there but no one had checked how well all these "improvements" orchestrated when operating in unison (or otherwise as I found). Ooh, I think the room I was was haunted.... thats another story.

Room Tip: Try to get one with a view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business