The Royal is really well located if you want to explore around the centre of Brisbane. It's a short walk to Southbank or up to the Roma St Parklands and it's just across the road from the botanic gardens. The room we stayed in was on the 10th floor looking towards the city. Not much of a view (just buildings across the road). Bed was very comfy and the room is quite elegantly decorated. The bathroom is small but serviceable. You might have trouble using it if you have any mobility issues. It's a big step up into the bath/shower. The tv has access to local stations, some foxtel and satellite stations and a movie rental service ($15.95 a movie). Annoyingly though the tv has a USB port it's been set up to not allow you to play back anything from your own USB drive. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We didn't try the food/room service so can't comment on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal on the Park is conveniently located just a 5 minute stroll away from Brisbane's CBD and popular Queen Street Mall shopping precinct. Facing the Beautiful Botanic Gardens at the green end of the CBD, it gives the feeling of being in a calm oasis. Outside the front door, age-old Moreton Bay fig trees, soaring bamboo and ancient travellers' palms stand sentinel opposite the hotel. Royal on the Park features 153 spacious guest rooms and suites, tailoring amenities and services to both leisure and business travellers! All guests, diners and delegates can enjoy complimentary hi speed wifi with no download limits. The Walnut Restaurant has consistently remained a favourite venue for local visitors and regular hotel diners. Ask about our new a la carte menu featuring fresh local produce from Queensland farmers. For those with fitness in mind, the largest in-ground hotel pool in Brisbane together with spa and top floor gymnasium provide the freedom to relax and unwind or to enjoy an energetic work-out. A kick start to the day is made easy with an invigorating early morning jog around the numerous pathways of the Botanic Gardens. The hotel is well renowned for its in room facilities. Combining digital free to air television, Foxtel and satellite channels from around the world. A wide selection of pay per view blockbuster movies and favourites for adults and children alike. 37 radio stations combining local AM and FM channels with international flavour. This combines for a total of 188 viewing and listening opportunities. Whether you are looking for a conference venue, planning a Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner or perhaps even a Wedding, the hotel has up to 8 elegant function rooms to select from, catering up to 800 cocktail style or 400 banquet style. Guests of Royal on the Park are well placed to enjoy the range of leisure activities in Brisbane. It's just a boardwalk stroll along the water's edge to the Riverside Markets and an abundance of restaurants and al fresco cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal On The Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal On The Park Hotel Brisbane
- Royal On The Park Brisbane
- Park Royal