I have stayed at this hotel 4 times now. As the hotel suggests I use their website to get a good rate. The hotel is getting old, the carpets are pulling, the walls need a paint and the bathtubs need to be replaced. But on the whole for $100-$120 per night the location is great. However, 2 out of the 4 times I have stayed there has been overnight road works happening outside. I understand that this is not the fault of the hotel but it is not until you arrive that there is any information about this. There is nothing mentioned on their website. My suggestion is to call and ask prior to booking to make sure you can actually get a night's sleep during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abbey Apartments are located in the hub of the Brisbane CBD directly opposite the Brisbane Transit Centre. Only a short walk to the Brisbane Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parklands. The Apartments are fully furnished and self contained with an open plan design with a separate bedroom. Enjoy the convenience of apartment style accommodation with a range of recreational facilities such as the swimming pool, spa and sauna. The Abbey Apartments are the ideal location from which to base yourself while on business or pleasure in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Abbey On Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Apartments Brisbane
- Abbey Apartments Hotel Brisbane