We booked the seven day special room rate which was $99.00 per night. We were delighted when we arrived . The Reception staff were pleasant and helpful and the room, on the 16th floor was modern, light and airey. Our daughter slept on a rollout bed in the lounge which was comfortable. Our bed was also comfortable and the bedroom a good size with plenty of wardrobe space. Other rooms we observed were also pleasant. Each apartment had a balconey and once the door was shut the room was quite quiet. The apartment was very central and less than 10 minutes from the CBD. The Transit Centre was just across the road and was very handy to every thing. There was a good selection of restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Abbey Apartments are located in the hub of the Brisbane CBD directly opposite the Brisbane Transit Centre. Only a short walk to the Brisbane Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parklands. The Apartments are fully furnished and self contained with an open plan design with a separate bedroom. Enjoy the convenience of apartment style accommodation with a range of recreational facilities such as the swimming pool, spa and sauna. The Abbey Apartments are the ideal location from which to base yourself while on business or pleasure in Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Abbey On Roma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Apartments Brisbane
- Abbey Apartments Hotel Brisbane