“Sofitel Bris” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sofitel Brisbane Central

Sofitel Brisbane Central
Ranked #26 of 162 Hotels in Brisbane

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (497)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

We have stayed here several times before and have always enjoyed it. The only small criticism I have for this visit was in relation to the evening meal in the restaurant. Not all the advertised dishes were offered and I believe that the food on offer was not up to past high standards. Otherwise it was a very comfortable night's stay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this review, 17 May 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback following your stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central. I have noted your comments in relation to evening meal in the restaurant not having all advertised dishes available and have discussed with our Director of Food & Beverage so that we can prevent this in the future.

I will be sure to share this feedback with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Kind regards

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

This was an average Sofitel experience (although A-CLUB cards are not accepted, it's just a Sofitel franchise, it seems), with an average bar and restaurant, pretty ok rooms, very poor view from the windows of most. I've stayed in a couple of the rooms, and they are all pretty much ok. Good bathrooms, water pressure. Expensive internet ($0.55 per minute), expensive parking ($45 a day), but for the rest - good enough for a day stay.

Room Tip: the higher floor, the better
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I was disappointed to learn that you thought your stay was only average and that you did not have a room with a great view. The hotel at present does not participate in the A Club program and I apologise if you were not advised of this at the time of booking.

At Sofitel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is 5 star, from the check in to the bed to the breakfast. My new home away from home in Brisbane as it has everything i need for business and pleasure.

Stayed March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback following your stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central. I was very pleased to read that the hotel has become your new home away from home in Brisbane!

Poplar Grove, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

If I were designing a hotel for business travel, this is the one I would design. Everything was efficient, beautiful, and of quality construction. The rooms and the common areas were well planned. If I were staffing a hotel, this is the staff I would hope to hire. I thought everyone of them was my best friend who wanted nothing more to do than help me enjoy my stay.

Stayed April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback following your stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central. The hotel prides itself on providing excellent service for business travellers and your positive comments are a great reinforcement of our high service levels.

I appreciated your comments regarding our staff and their friendliness and will be sure to share this feedback with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

Servoce was fantastic and roomsgreat. I love the space and furnishings and easy access by foot to the city.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback following your stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central. I was pleased to read that you experienced our high level of service , great rooms and enjoyed our close proximity to the city.

I will share your responses with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

Am on the first of two nights here and so far it has been Magnifique. When we walked in the boys at concierge grabbed our bags and said the would drop our things to our room. Check in was smooth and we found ourselves in a beautiful room on the 25th floor. Two minutes after walking in and our stuff arrived. Brilliant. Upon our exploration of the room we found a hand written note along with a welcoming fruit and nut platter (nice touch). I could be premature in advocating my praise for this place but based on our stay and experience so far it would have to be a dramatic sequence of events to ruin our stay! Loving it and no doubt we will back!

Stayed May 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback following your stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially the hand written note and welcoming fruit platter on your arrival!