Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
US$166
US$145
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$88
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$146
US$141
US$138
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$92
US$147
  • Restaurant
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$89
Orbitz.com
Arena Apartments(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$112
Agoda.com
4,413 results
All reviewsthe club loungethyme restaurantluxury roomanzac squareseafood buffettrain stationfive star hotelpillow menunespresso machinean upgradebed and pillowsvalet parkingqueen street mallmini barbonjourcityescalator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I usually stay elsewhere in Brisbane but on this occasion my hotel was booked for me - I will not be rushing back. As with most of my Sofitel experiences, the staff provided excellent service - on check in and in the restaurant for breakfast. I had a room on the 27th floor, so no complaints there, but it was small and very poorly soundproofed - I could hear the guests in each room on either side, who were not obviously being particularly loud, which was most annoying. I have also never been a fan of the combo bath/shower which this room had in a rather dated bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Mpk1970
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Bonjour Mpk1970,

I would like to thank you for the time you took to review your recent stay with us at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am delighted to read that all encounters with Ambassadors throughout your stay were of utmost enjoyment.

However I do apologise that your stay as a whole did not exceed your expectations. While most of our guest rooms do have showers over the bath, you may be interested to know that we do have a number of rooms with walk-in showers.

Please feel free to contact me directly at hayden.hughes@sofitel.com, should you wish us to place a walk-in shower preference on your guest profile.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel as a surprise for my wife's birthday. If you arrive by train the reception is literally right above the station. Check in was fast, friendly and efficient. I booked a superior room and was given a 25th floor view of Brisbane. The room was very clean and had everything required for our overnight stay. The bed was huge and very comfortable. Breakfast was included in the morning and there was a very large selection available and because we were early we managed to get a window table overlooking the square outside. By the time we had finished the restaraunt was very busy, so if you want a good table get there early. There was also a chef there making omelettes to order. Check out was very easy. A beautiful hotel and would definitely stay again. Thanks Sofitel !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour redditchcouple,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write such an extensive review of your recent stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

It gives me great pleasure to read of such a fantastic experience with us. I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to all involved in making your special occasion even more memorable.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here over Christmas (off peak pricing) and will definitely stay again. Hotel and rooms were BEAUTIFULLY presented and clean, staff were fantastic, rooms serviced daily, great location (enter directly from Central Station/ in heart if CBD). Buffet restaurant really good value if you are a gold or above Accor Club member. Could not fault.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Bonjour MrsKLD17,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am delighted to read such positive comments and that you were able to experience a magnifique Christmas with us at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and the service was great. The room was a suite and it was spectacular, the in-room dining was scrumptious and overall Sofitel made my short trip to Brisbane an unforgettable one.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Bonjour Irvingtanthehe,

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback from your most recent stay.

I am delighted that all elements of the hotel were enjoyable and that you were able to feel welcome and valued as our guest.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central on your next travels to Brisbane City.

Merci,

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing special considering price..best was location to trains and city..valet parking $57..bottled water in roomm $9.Had a bath which was good and the bed was comfortable. Plenty of good and bars but need a business account.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour Sonia B,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent visit to Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am glad that all encounters within the Hotel were magnifique and that you were able to take advantage of our central location.

I will pass your pricing feedback onto the relevant team members for further consideration.

We do hope to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future.

Merci,