4 of us booked a 2 bedroom Apartment for 1 night to attend an Engagement Party at the Story Bridge Hotel (which is just 100metres away). The Apartments are roomy and have fantastic views of the River and/or CBD. Not all bedrooms are air-conditioned, but have ceiling fans. Wi-Fi and secure underground parking is free. The air-conditioner in the living area of the apartment we were allocated worked for only about 10minutes and then shut down. It was around 40c when we stayed!!! so very uncomfortable without aircon. Reported this to Reception - the result, we were moved to a 3 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor (with aircon). Yes, the building is aged, and yes some aspects are a little tired, but the price was right, the views superb and the position perfect for us. Maybe not for a week's stay, but short term is fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment style accommodation close to the Brisbane CBD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bridgewater Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Bridgewater Brisbane
- Quest Bridgewater Hotel Brisbane