My partner's band did a gig in the Brisbane CBD, so he, myself, and another couple drove around to find accommodation as "walk-ins". We found that most hotels and serviced apartments were fully booked. We were lucky to have gotten a 2 bedroom apartment at Quest Bridgewater, for a fantastic price. The apartment was quite nice, I'd say it was 3-4 stars, decor-wise. It had a large balcony, a lounge area and reasonably large kitchen. I unfortunately came down with a heavy flu and decided to catch the ferry into the city to go to a medical centre. It was a hassle, but if I'd been more relaxed and in company, it would have been a novel and relaxing short ferry ride. I did feel that the apartments were a bit isolated, and for our purposes, it would have been better if we were right in the CBD. However you cant fault this place for value for money. It was clean and the apartment was large and nice. Thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment style accommodation close to the Brisbane CBD ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bridgewater Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Bridgewater Brisbane
- Quest Bridgewater Hotel Brisbane