“Avoid this place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Miracle Touch
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I received a voucher as a gift. After months of trying online, and unreturned emails and unreturned phone calls. I finally had an appointment. Turned up at Sacred Body Studio, Albert Street and no one there. Went to Miracle Touch, Mary Street and despite confirmation in my hand confirming appointment details was told my appoint had been 2 days previously and they could not give me an appointment. Verdict - Incompetent at best. Miriam was rude and arrogant. They need to be investigated. I suggest everyone who has a voucher lodge a complaint with with Fair Trading, those of you who are considering going there - save your money and go to a reputable place.

9  Thank Wendy H
There are newer reviews for Miracle Touch

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Extreamly unhappy..... I have recieved a voucher for the sacred body for christmas and I can not even put in a booking caus ethey are either full or I cant cancel the 90 minutes I put in cuase I am meant to get two hours worth. When I have called the number to get in touch with them all i get is a message bank stating DO NOT contact me despite the website not recognising my cancelation code. So know we are out 80 bucks and nothing to shoe for it except being very very very annoyed with the business. Please save your money and do not go there and by the sounds of the review it sounds as though I havent missed anything except smelly towels, mud in the hair and poor service. Shame on this lady and her scams.

8  Thank ella153
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Do not use this place, my husband bought me a 2hr voucher for my birthday in December, it stated I had to book in by 22/2/13 or voucher is void. I tried to book on 4/2, stated 1 place was available on 11 Feb, I clicked on this but it came up, already booked choose another day. All the rest of the month was X out, I clicked for March & only 1 day availale 4 March, I clicked on that, same message, rest of month was X out. Phoned the mobile number, mailbox full can't leave message, phoned Directory Assistance for land line number, none listed. Went into the actual place in Mary Street, they had moved to 138 Albert Street. Staff there not helpful, only do massages, don't manage the bookings. Told me Marcia will be opening up more bookings next day 15 Feb. Tried 15 Feb same deal all dates but one X out and nothing available. Sent a text to mobile number, going to contact Cudo for money back & put in complaint to Consumer Affairs. Looks like this is how they do business, get your money then make it impossible to contact them. I also not on others postings that she has been reported to Consumer Affairs previously.

7  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Much the same as every one else that has ever been to miracle touch or sacred body in brisbane-- I too purchased a voucher.
Turned up, where my experience with the owner was shocking. Marcia, an incredibly rude, arrogant and just a nasty lady.

I could not believe her insanity. She calls herself a healer. I left sacred body with a neck injury, due to having a massage that was not firm, but brutality. All the while i was told to breathe through the pain.

I could not wait to leave this place. It was the worst experience I have ever had in my life, I left in tears and a state of shock.
I am now in the process of filing legal proceedings against this business.
So far I have spent $460 in physiotherapy to correct the muscle damage caused in 1.5 hours under Marcia's 'healing touch'.
Avoid!!!! Cancel your voucher, get a refund. Don't risk the damages

6  Thank MelC1470
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Last night my mum and I had a massage at Mircale Touch Mary Street and I was pleasantly surprised. Purchasing my voucher from Our Deal before Christmas as a gift for my mum as a 'girls day out' was the plan. After reading the reviews I was SO worried I tried to cancel my voucher and get a refund from Our Deal, I did not succeed. Feeling stressed and just worried about the whole appointment I was so surprised to meet Amanda and Andrea, our therapists who made us feel so welcome. We went into our dimly lit massage room, soft music playing in the background and CLEAN DRY towels. It was quite warm as we ran through the city but was able to relax once the girls got to massaging.

It honestly was wonderful! We received and oil massage, salt scrub, mud mask. All my panic about the reviews were just a waste of energy.

I would be happy to recommend Miracle touch particularly the girls Andrea and Amanda for their professionalism and friendliness.

2  Thank Keisha D