“Handy to airport”

Quality Inn Airport Heritage
Ranked #136 of 168 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We stayed one night in transit, had second floor room at back, comfortable,usual tea and coffee facilities, jacuzzi style deep bath - lovely after long flight. convenient walking distance for river taxis to and from Brisbane centre. Local shops couple minutes walk. Reception staff very helpful. Shuttle bus runs from hotel to airport cost A$25 for two people.

Room Tip: Rooms at back are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tugflorida

Reviewed 23 May 2012

We stayed here as a family of 3 for one night - due to a late flight - before heading to the Gold Coast the next day.

The room was quite spacious - the bed, very comfortable. We had a fold out sofa bed for our three year old, which when we arrived was not made up. Alas, rang the very friendly receptionist who informed me that it was indeed made up, we just needed to pull it out! Perfect!

Our room faced the car park - away from the busy main highway - & although you could hear traffic noise, it was no worse than I would usually hear at home. A hum in the background if you like. Defintely nothing to keep me awake.

The pluses are - it's really close to the airport, it's really quite comfortable, it's close to various restaurants and takeaways and it has a restaurant on site (which, unfortuantely, was out of action the night we stayed which led us on a wild 1 hour goose chase around the streets of Brisbane for McDonalds)

The only negative I have about the place is the price - I wouldnt dare tell my husband what I actually paid because he'd have a blue fit! $170 for a nights accommodation is defintely on the higher end of what I wanted to pay.

All in all, however, regardless of the price, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: I had requested a "quiet" room - where we stayed, was definitely quiet. Maybe ask for a ro...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MattersFam
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This is a great airport hotel. Within close proximity to Brisbane's International and Domestic terminals, the hotel offered a clean, comfortable nights sleep prior to a very early morning departure. No complaints here!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Handy to the airport, about 10 minutes. Older motel in need of a bit spruicing up. Friendly staff and they have an airport shuttle. Its okay for a one night stop over but i wouldnt want to spend too many nights there.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank r6rider_58
Reviewed 29 December 2011

After staying at "Best Western Airport Hacienda Hotel" nearby - on our way to the Solomon Islands - we were lucky to get a room in this hotel on our way back to Hong Kong 21to 22nd Dec 2011! Clean, refurbished, functional, well run - exactly what one needs for a short stay! Friendly reception people (might be the owner?)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2011

The only good thing was the friendly lady at check-in and the resteraunt that is attached was quite good. The rest was equivellant to a $30 a night run down Motel in Timbucktoo. never again.
3 nights in hell.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank RogueAmbassador
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed one night at this property as we had a flight the next morning. I did a lot of research as to where we should stay as I wanted something a little special. I assumed being 4.5 star that it would be a bit above average... I was wrong. When we arrived at the hotel I walked into the reception where a young male just looked up at me and didn't say a thing. I said "hi how are you?" and he didn't respond. If I hadn't already paid for the accommodation I would have turned around and chosen somewhere else. The male then got me to sign something and when I questioned him as to what it was he was really dismissive and told me not to worry about it. We took the lift to our room, there was a funny smell in the corridor. The room was clean but pretty average. No flyscreen on the door so you can't let fresh air in. The sliding door was really hard to open and close. The shower was over a bath and there was no fan. They also do not do room service on weekends so we were forced to go out to find food. If it was budget accommodation then i would expect this but we paid over $170 for the night so expected a bit more. I did speak to the manager the next day regarding the poor service the day before and he said he would address it. Would i stay here again? No.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple