Rydge's Southbank does it well! From the first greeting by the Valet Parking Team, to the front desk staff, and everyone in between, you are always made to feel special, and very welcome! Nothing is too much trouble. A great location in Brisbane's Southbank precinct, close to everything, walking distance to heaps of local attractions such as Museum, Art Gallery, Restaurants and Eateries, the Brisbane River and Ferries.
Great views, lovely clean rooms, crisp sheets on the super-comfy bed, fluffy towels, everything you need is catered for! Ease of checking in, and checking out, brilliant!
A great place to stay, perfect for a quick weekend getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank