We stayed here for a few days in November 2012. We have stayed here before and returned because the property is consistently clean and is very conveniently located on Southbank. It is an easy 15 minute walk into the city and a 5 mnute walk to the ferry wharves on the river - another option for getting across to the city. The bed is very comfortable and i had great nights' sleep. Summary - great location on Southbank, clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank