I recently planned a night away for my wife's Birthday. We booked the Deluxe King Suite and the room had the most incredible views of the River and City. Check in was no problem, quick and easy and the staff were professional and friendly. Shortly after arriving in our room we had a knock on the door and a big plate of chocolate dipped strawberries were delivered!! We had dinner at Bacchus and WOW, it was AMAZING!
Overall we had a fantastic night and the staff made my wife's Birthday extra special.
I don't often write reviews but our night was so good I wanted to share :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank