Booked a queen room for one night through wot if. Was quite expensive as it was the weekend of the ashes. Upon check in requested a twin room which we were upgraded to at no extra charge. Twin room was very spacious, and although a little tired looking was clean, and the beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in in a hotel. We chose the rydges because we were going to a show at the lyric theatre which was a 5 minute walk away. Southbank restaurants are in easy walking distance and close enough for a walk across the bridge into the mall. Access from brisbane airport was easy on airtrain to south brisbane station, only 5 mins away from hotel. Our stay was quick but staff seemed very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank