For location you can't go past Rydges Southbank. Right in the Southbank district which seems to be the main entertainment hub of Brisbane. Easy walk into the City Centre. Plenty of choice of restaurants in the area. The room was basic but large with a balcony. Make sure you get a room above level 4 so you can see over building in front. Breakfast at the Hotel was excellent one of the best I have had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank