We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rydges South Bank Brisbane. We had a deluxe twin room which was terrific value compared to other hotels elsewhere in Brisbane. The room looked out to the city, the river and the wheel of Brisbane and was very very quiet. Also the hotel is a non-smoking hotel; and although busy we didn't hear noise from other rooms. The rooms were modern, and very clean and neat and comfortable. The location on the South Bank is terrifc and nearby Stanley Street has hundreds of restaurants. Also lovely to walk along the river to the galleries and the city. Near the rivercats too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct. The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10 minute stroll away. With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don't need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges South Bank Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges South Bank Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Rydges South Bank Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Rydges South Bank