2,514 results
All reviews south bank king suite bacchus restaurant cbd bar podium level the river great location valet parking convention center pool bar ferris wheel room service attending a conference southbank parklands valet service art gallery buffet breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Love this place, have been going for some years now. They have updated and modernised the rooms. Beds are blissful. Lovely staff, great position with numerous eateries of all nations.Breakfasts are extensive but need more supervision of staff in replenishing food and clearing plates, otherwise excellent

Room tip: River views are quietest
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SarahW8800, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Evelyn H,

Thank you for leaving you review with us.

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your birthday treat away form home. Its also great you find our staff lovely.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Sarah Wotherspoon

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I would like to thank the staff for being so accommodating to make my visit in Brisbane very pleasant. I appreciated the cleanliness and the "can do" attitude of staff. I had a great stay and recommend to others.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear katevandy2018,

Thank you for leaving your review with us. I am so thrilled to hear your experience was very pleasant. I will be sure to pass your kind comments over to the team!

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Sarah Wotherspoon

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Upon arriving at Rydges I found my luggage had been left elsewhere... a most distressing situation! I called reception to find out where the nearest retail stores were so that might purchase a new wardrobe and supplies, the staff were lovely, offered to send up a robe, and even supplied us with a dental hygiene set. I was so thankful, and cannot recommend this accommodation enough. Little things matter.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeorginaC1191, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Kelly-ann O,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I was very happy to read that although you did go through a distressing situation with your bag I was pleased to read that our staff were able to assist you with supplies to get you through.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges South Bank soon.

Georgina Cesari

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Rydges South Bank while attending conference at the Brisbane Convention Centre. Rydges is perfectly located venue and the staff were exceptionally helpful. The King room with balcony overlooking the river was very nice. The only downside is the high cost of both room and breakfast, the very small swimming pool with no change rooms, the intermittent internet, and the small ensuite bathroom in the bedroom that has very saggy pillows and no table to enjoy breakfast on the balcony. Would I stay again - Yes- but bring own breakfast, own pillow, own internet and fold out table for the balcony! Nevertheless, you will get a good night sleep as the mattresses are great!

Date of stay: October 2018
Justinv1057, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Koala-Linz,
Thank you for your review. It was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed your feedback on to higher management for further review. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind regards,
Justin van Grootveld

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Very well appointed room
close to the action of SouthBank's Restaurants and Bars
enjoyed Bacchus Cheese platter with drinks, the cheese selection and presentation was impressive with knowledge and service provided excellent an experience I would recommend

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justinv1057, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Ezzywm,
Thank you for your great review. It was great to read that you enjoyed Riverfire from your balcony. It is indeed a great event in Brisbane.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.
Kind regards,