Booked in at 4pm after a long trip from S.A. Stood at reception for nearly 10 minutes for a clerk. Given a room on the side of the building facing the pub (WITH LIVE LOUD MUSIC). Paid nearly $125 a night for 2 hours sleep. Got the bonus of numerous fights on the street and 1 proposition. Wife wasn't happy. Yes its close to town and 2 pubs and 1 resteraunt, but no, dont do it if you expect a nights sleep on the weekend. Bathroom was shocking and upon asking for clean towels was greated with, """ They were put out in the morning and i cant help you until tomorrow. """" Yep. 5 minutes walk from town, but quieter, less greasy and sleazy motels 2 minutes away closer to town. $125 a night..... NO... :o(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Motel situated a few blocks from the commercial & entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Metropolitan Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Motor Hotel Brisbane
- Metropolitan Hotel Brisbane