“Love this place.”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

They do fantastic coffee, great breakfasts at great prices my favorite is the salmon bagel with avocado. It has a great outlook to a view of the gardens/nursery and beautiful water feature. We go here almost weekly for breakfast and haven't had a problem. The staff are very good attentive fast and efficient. The lunch menu is also very good but a little more expensive. The only minor glitch with this place is it can be very cold on a windy or winters day other than that we love dining here.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

As we only stopped for a cuppa to kickstart our shopping trip we didn't refer to the menu. We chose cakes from the cabinet and none of us were disappointed. I paid $11.90 for a pot of tea and banana bread. The banana bread was a generous size, moist and delicious and the accompanying spread made of whipped cream cheese and cinnamon complimented it well.The others in my group enjoyed citrus tart, carrot cake and scones . The service was friendly and efficient. The restaurant felt clean and fresh. The outlook is very attractive as the restaurant is located within a garden centre. The fountain sparkling and bubbling nearby adds ambience.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

I live local and have had a couple of weekend breakfasts here now and each time enjoyable. Menu is good though some may say a little dearer but worthwhile. The service is excellent and it is a great to relax and enjoy good food overlooking the gardens and pond of the garden nursery. I recommend this restaurantfor all. Obviously I will be back and try lunch too.

Reviewed 23 December 2012

My husband and I attended the GardenWay Home and Garden nursery to purchase a Christmas gift. I was aware the nursery had a restaurant, so we decided to have breakfast there. The centre itself has a lovely gift store and a wide variety of plants.

The restaurant is best described as al fresco, tastefully decorated to suit the surrounds. It is well equipped for many diners, very airy and the seating not cramped. We were greeted and seated fairly quickly and all with a smile. Our table was also provided with water immediately. It was about 10am, and there were still many diners having breakfast.

The breakfast menu is very appealing, however we both were drawn to the Chorizo with poached eggs, housemade smokey BBQ bacon baked beans with toasted Turkish bread, my husband opting to add herb mushrooms to his meal. The price was slightly higher then you may normally pay for breakfast (14.90 and 17.90 respectively), however the quality, taste and quantity reflected the higher price. We both enjoyed the meal and were impressed with the tasty baked beans, certainly smokey flavored and house made. The eggs were cooked to perfection and chorizo pleasingly spicy.

Service was efficient and staff pleasant. The cake/dessert cabinet looked lovely and we would definitely return for breakfast again. Looking forward to also trying lunch or afternoon tea, next time we attend. Overall, a pleasant dining experience.