“Great freshly roasted coffee with a delicious selection of housemade food.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Esprosini Boutique Coffee Roastery
Ranked #162 of 197 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Description: Esprosini ‘gets’ coffee and we roast to bring out the very best from our beans. Pop in to our café and boutique coffee roastery at 38 Bishop Street, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane anytime from 6.30am until 3pm Monday to Saturday. Watch our roaster in action, check out our viewing room, chat with our coffee guru or just enjoy great food and an excellent cup of your favourite coffee. We also offer the convenience of buying your favourite coffee beans online 24/7 to have at home. Wholesale coffee beans is a big part of our business too and we offer wholesale clients the convenience of buying their coffee beans online.
Cairns, Australia
“Great freshly roasted coffee with a delicious selection of housemade food.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The owner ( who looked like Jack Nicholson) was passionate about coffee and discusses its points like others discuss wine.
We came for brunch and had the lovely roast vegetable salad. There is an upstairs area as well for those who want to have privacy.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Irna S

Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent breakfast! ”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic lazy brunch with friends here. Loved the atmosphere, and the staff were great.
Highlight was definitely the homemade beans.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“If the staff were as warm as the coffee... maybe”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The staff here, it seems, are temperamental. The owner, I think he is American, knows his coffee and you can tell he has a pure passion for it. But that doesn't make up for the lack of atmosphere. After I had paid for my coffee, I wish I hadn't. I had a few sips then left the place and walked up the road to the next coffee shop. Don't get me wrong, the coffee was good, but I'd prefer to waste my money than sit there and drink the whole thing. Maybe a few training sessions in customer service and smiling would make this place worth visiting again. However, my experience did let me discover a new favourite cafe, after just a short walk. So cheers for that!

• Visited June 2013
RichT76, Marketing Manager at Esprosini Boutique Coffee Roastery, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
We thank you for your feedback. It is always our endeavour to improve our services to our customers. Feedback is important for our continued growth and improvement whether negative or positive. We encourage customers to talk to us directly so we can correct a problem which may have occurred.