This is an ok apart-hotel in central Brisbane, it is a little run down but still acceptable, the room I had was quite comfortable, when i first checked in I was happy to see the Foxtel box but then when I went to use it I was disappointed only 10 channels out of 200 are open for viewing, this must be the super basic package as most places in Brisbane I have stayed have the 'Platinum Accommodation' package which has every channel except for HD. Bed was very comfortable, firm but i like a firm bed, balcony was also great to look out over the west of the city. The reception staff, well just the two on Wed 9 Oct lunchtime were very rude as one of them whispered (loudly) a very rude comment about myself and the other one laughed, as I walked through the lobby, I guess this must be normal in a small town like Brisbane, very sad, they really should not be working in hospitality as they obviously do not want to be there nor do they care about their guests.
Overall the property is acceptable but the quality of the staff is very poor so I would not recommend this property to anyone, perhaps once there has been a clear out of reception staff, but no, I will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in Brisbane’s financial, entertainment and shopping precinct, Oaks Lexicon Apartments provide a striking balance of modern, self-contained accommodation, a picturesque city setting and quality onsite amenities, perfectly suited to all types of stays. Providing an idyllic mix of city and valley, Oaks Lexicon Apartments sit between the CBD and Fortitude Valley, located on the corner of Ann and Wharf Streets. Surrounded by countless restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and boutiques as well as some of Brisbane’s most popular cultural and tourist attractions including Chinatown, Queen Street Mall, Eagle Street Pier, Treasury Casino and South Bank, our hotel is a great choice for a weekend away, weeklong stay or extended holiday. Oaks Lexicon Apartments are just a short walk to Central Station, various bus terminals and the CityCat – Brisbane’s unique river transportation system – ensuring guests have easy access to all the nearby hot spots. Comprising a selection of one and two bedroom, self-contained apartments, Oaks Lexicon Apartments are stylishly designed and feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, private and spacious balconies overlooking the vibrant city, reverse cycle air conditioning, Internet access and contemporary decor. Our hotel also boasts a number of popular leisure facilities, perfect for a touch of recreation and relaxation, including a heated swimming pool, barbeque facilities, entertaining area and a fully equipped gymnasium. Oaks Lexicon Apartments also offers onsite car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Oaks Lexicon Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Lexicon Apartment Brisbane
- Hotel Oaks Lexicon Apartment