“Fantastic Coffee on Oxford Street Bulimba”
Review of Bellissimo Coffee

Bellissimo Coffee
Ranked #9 of 439 Coffee & Tea in Brisbane
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Have enjoyed daily coffee here at the Bulimba cafe (35 Oxford Street) during our stay in Brisbane. Always busy with locals but fast service and excellent coffee. Haven’t eaten here yet but will do as food looks great. Coffee is extremely well priced. Very close to Bulimba Ferry Terminal so worth a stop off if you are on the City Cat and in need aid a great coffee.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Gee there are some fancy places in James St but my best friend and I come here every Saturday and sit on a crate sometimes. Great coffee and great service. Always a line up but worth the wait. Thanks team

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Great coffee and great service. Only negative was that it was very expensive; I got a small coffee and paid $5. They didn't have the prices written on their board or the cups so it was was a shock when they told me the price. Based in the coffee alone it would be 5 star but wouldn't get it regularly if a small cost $5

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Had a great coffee here. Service was a little slow but still 5 stars for the quality of the product.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

If I lived-in Brisbane I would frequent here twice a day. I love this coffee so much so that I drop past on the way to the city and then on the way home (live at Sunshine Coast). The coffee is brilliant and my husband and I buy the beans too. Love this place it is the best coffee in Brisbane by far.