“$7 foot-long deal is amazing! Great cookies too!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #2,205 of 4,726 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Love Subway! From the so many varieties of bread, cheese, topping, vegetables, and sauces, Subways always has something I crave for whenever I start to get hungry for lunch.

The staff is also always ready to take my order and would make our custom sandwiches with a friendly smile.

Lastly, never visit Subway without getting their cookies! The white-choc cookies are my favourites :) They should be yours too!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Subway in most of the countries serves as a savier with tasty sandwich where we can’t find halal food.
The crisp vegetables, luscious sauces and fresh baked breads attracts to grab a sandwich whenever hungry.

Staff here is quite friendly and its always been a pleasure visiting Subway!!!