“Good Burger”

Ranked #29 of 5,112 Restaurants in Brisbane
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

A pleasant surprise, really nice Korean burger with a very reasonable price. The service was good, only worry would be if it was a hot day then sitting on the outside on the street would be uncomfortable.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Great use of an old container :) Good juicy burgers. I was expecting more after reading all the reviews. Burger was good not WOW as I was expecting. Loved the onion rings.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Got excited by all of the rave reviews and #7 positioning in TA so was expecting a lot. Let’s face it, the burger was good but not outstanding. The physicality of the container is cool but the fast food service attitude of the waitstaff was probably the deal breaker for me. If they want to keep their uniqueness they need to create a more cool atmosphere with their service.

I’d go back for a quick tasty burger, but not for the experience. I think they can improve!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Great burgers is what ... passed by few times and promised myself to stop in and try it out ... work in the city so was keen for swift service as well due to restricted lunch time ... was not disappointed got wonderful flavoursome “miel” good price and fast !!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I was dubious but was definitely proved wrong. Huge, freshly made dripping with juices unable to keep clean I was left full, satisfied with a big grin on my face. Needed 5 napkins to clean my self up I had juice down to my elbows. It was awesome.

1  Thank Nifa9