I usually like to stay high end hotel but this time, I was very busy to book any hotel at South Bank and I had no idea where to stay. I knew the location of Mantra so I booked this one at last min. Only 14 hours before I actually checked in. I just booked the cheapest one coz only one night and I and my niece were going to spend most of our time at Sputh Bank park.
Great location to explore around South Bank! Bellboys are awesome! They were very friendly and were super fast whatever they do!! Tip them pls! :)
Front desk was ok...not that really friendly but not that mean either. Brestfast buffet wasnt that good but compare to what I paid to the room it was ok... I think. I and my niece (4yrs old) only had a toast with strawberries.
Overall I was very surprised with good quality but you still have to deal with noise problem. I can clearly hear what other guests were talking abt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra South Bank is conveniently located on Grey Street, opposite the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre and within walking distance of several major tourist attractions including the Queensland Performing Arts Complex, State Art Gallery, Museum and South Bank Parklands. Public transport, including buses, trains and the famous Brisbane River City-Cats are all within walking distance of Mantra South Bank, ensuring all that Brisbane has on offer is right at your doorstep. The hotel offers a range of accommodation options such as hotel rooms, studios, one and two bedroom apartments. All rooms have been stylishly designed to offer guests maximum comfort and feature air-conditioning, mini-bar, plunger coffee & tea making facilities, direct-dial ISDN telephones, voice-mail, broadband internet access (fees apply), LCD televisions and DVD player, in-house movies and personal in-room safes. All Studio rooms have a kitchenette and all apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and private balconies, some with city views. The property offers guests an array of professional services and facilities including a 24 hour reception desk, 24 hour concierge, 24 hour room service, on site Stone Restaurant & Bar, gym, pool and spa. Small conferences for up to 48 delegates can be catered for in 'The Boardroom' or 'Meeting Room' and for larger functions, Stone Restaurant & Bar can cater for up to 150 guests. Combined with the close proximity to Brisbane's major attractions, Mantra South Bank is the ideal choice for business and leisure travellers looking for comfort and convenience. **THIS IS A NON SMOKING HOTEL** Business Facilities Small conferences for up to 48 delegates can be catered for in 'The Boardroom' or 'Meeting Room' and for larger functions, Mantra South Bank's Stone Restaurant & Bar can cater for up to 150 guests. Every guest room has Broadband internet connection and secretarial support can be arranged. Fax and copying services are also available for an additional fee. Check In Instructions: (hours of operation) Check in 1400hrs Check out 1000hrs Check in is from 2pm, if you do arrive earlier we can store your luggage for you. Check out time is 10am. You will be required to leave either a credit card imprint or a $250 refundable security deposit along with photo ID on check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra South Bank, Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra South Bank Brisbane
- Mantra South Bank Hotel Brisbane