* The accommodation was in a good location - close to cafés, city, parks and shopping.
* Staff that I spoke to were friendly.
* Accommodation was very clean.
* Was concerned about security in the evenings as the locking of the front door relies on guests ensuring the door is unlatched and locked.
* Didn't like that the laundry bags for bed linen and towels sat along the passage way for a couple of days.
Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bowen Terrace Accommodation provides affordable and friendly accommodation for travellers and visitors from all over the world. Family owned and operated, Bowen Terrace Accommodation will provide you with that "home away from home" feel in a welcoming and hospitable atmosphere. The style of the house is known as a 'Queenslander' and reflects unique Australian heritage. It features elevated structure with comfortable bedrooms off the long hallway, front and back veranda's, and traditional architecture that allows to experience a part of the typical Queensland lifestyle. When you're relaxing out on the back deck on a warm summer's evening, listening to the mangos drop from the tree onto the roof, you'll see just how laid-back this city can be. Yet you are just minutes from the city lights that illuminate the beautiful Brisbane skyline as well the vibrant Fortitude Valley entertainment area and a host of some of Brisbane's best cafes are along nearby Brunswick Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bowen Terrace International Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bowen Terrace International Hotel Brisbane