It is a nice hotel with decent rooms. Like most hotels in the city you have to pay for parking. This hotel has no wow factor tho, nothing to really draw you back for a second stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks 212 Margaret offers a range of luxurious one and two bedroom self contained apartments with air conditioning in the lounge and fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. There is also a luxury two storey four-bedroom penthouse which boasts the pinnacle of facilities, services and uninterrupted views. The hotel also has an out door heated pool and gym. It is the perfect base from which to enjoy everything Brisbane has to offer. Cool café precincts and fine dining, theatres, nightclubs, busy streets and leafy corners. Enjoying breathtaking river, city and parkland views, 212 Margaret is just an easy stroll from the financial, commercial and shopping heart with its great restaurants and entertainment venues. Excellent access to public transport makes getting around a breeze.Adjacent to the Botanical Gardens, overlooking the Brisbane River, and yet only minutes from the CBD, Oaks 212 Margaret is a logical choice for you to explore Brisbane's historic centre, entertainment options or when visiting for a conference or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oaks 212 Margaret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks 212 Margaret Brisbane
- Oaks 212 Margaret Hotel Brisbane